Next Module???

Remember, a its not "Combat Mission without", its "Combat Mission without yet", most of the time. for instance, at the moment its "Combat Mission without SS". Wait a few weeks and it'll be Combat Mission with SS". All good things come to those who wait. Though you may have to wait til the final 'funnies' vehicles module, depending on what you're waiting for. :)

Just want to highlight the "Wait a few weeks and it'll be Combat Mission with SS" I take a few to mean >1 & <4, Fingers crossed :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the medievel mod.

All props to the BFC crew that has given us so much over the years.

While fire would be nice, it will get here when it does.

Deploying AT units to buildings/upper rubbled floors would be even better, but not sure if that is even on the list.

Allowing the crew of a tank to get in another tank of the same model in the same platoon would be best of all.

It doesn't really matter what is or isn't in the next dozen modules or games.

As long as it is set in WWII and has BFC on the box, I am buying it. They have earned my loyalty.

The more modules we buy, the sooner they can afford to hire more coders to put in fire. :)