CM comicstrip #5

Thank you guys! I don’t know what to say…

The response has been great. I never would have guessed that these comics that I’ve made to amuse

my PBEM-posse would be so appreciated by so many CM-fans. On the other hand I somehow guessed that I wasn’t the only one whose panzers bogged on a hard, flat road or whose spotter directed about 200 shells on my own troops…

MikeyD wrote: “Ah, the secret lives of those little CM guys. Kinda makes you feel guilty doing the nasty stuff we do to them.” I couldn’t agree more! In a long 30 turns PBEM-game you kinda get attached to your troops. Those who perform well that is. And then ther’s the “shot-in-the-ass-non-lethally-on-the-second-round-and-just-laying-there-to-the-end-in panic/routed”-guy. Mind you, I’m not through with that guy yet…

Come to think of it, MikeyD just invented the name for this cartoon! “The Secret Lives Of Those Little CM Guys”. There it is! Perfect!

These four cartoons I’ve posted here so far, are all made during September. I originally made them in Finnish and had to do a little rewriting when translating them into English. That wasn’t all that easy. In the future I’ll just make them in English right away. It’s hard work, as you would expect. 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration, lots of screenshots and photoshopping.

I think I’ll be posting just one cartoon once a week from now on, as I’m going to be very busy in

the near future.

And dieseltaylor, thank you for mentioning my “art” at Band Of Brothers. Especialy since they liked them over there too!

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant

and definitely not AWESOME which would under-rate them severely : )

I am impressed what Finland has done for the CM community - PBEMHelper, and now this. Don't put too much pressure on yourself for production - after all it is meant to be fun. Where is our CM Hall of Fame I want some inductees here!!!!!