Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

Look, this is the Peng Challenge Thread ... if we WERE represented 1:1 it would DWARF the entire board, indeed it would threaten to swamp the entire internet with it's greatness. You're just DAMNED lucky that BFC recognized that in creating the CM series and dialed it down a bit ... for the sake of humanity you see.

Now YOU ... well you're never going to be half, HALF of a single Serf of the CessPool and that's pretty damned low there buckaroo.

If you weren't such a HALF wit, for example, you'd know that you best not show up here without at least a general location and an email address in your profile.

If you had HALF a brain you'd know that the purpose of the CessPool lies in the challenge. But you'd probably NOT have figured out that you need to challenge someone as low on the evolutionary scale as yourself and NOT one of those grand and glorious creatures, a Knight of the CessPool.

If you were HALF the man that you THINK you are you'd realize that it NEVER pays to insult a Lady and most assuredly not a Lady of the Pool.

If you weren't to be bought and paid for at HALF price you'd see that you should sound off as if you have a pair but never ABOUT your pair.

And if you weren't HALF baked you'd know that your ONLY chance, and a slim one it is, is to amuse us with your posts ... to challenge with some panache, to describe your battles with some style and to degrade your fellow lowlifes with the rapier instead of the club.

But you're not ... {sigh} ... you're just another HALF pint with your rhetoric jammed at HALF mast and some HALF baked notion of what it means to BE a CessPooler ... why I've HALF a mind to ... ah, but that would be TWICE what you're worth.

Sod OFF!

Joe

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Suffice to say, that at this moment I am the happiest man on the face of the earth.

"You're a looney!!"

Which movie is that quote from? Think M. Python [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

You used "it's" as a possessive form again Joe.

Yes I know ... {sigh} ... lovely isn't it! I wish I had ALL the IT you know, I'd cherish each and every one of them, they'd be mine ... MINE I SAY ... ALL MINE ... BWaahahahhahaha ... sorry, was I getting too possessive again?

Joe

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by securityguard:

i never understand these threads and ive been here as long as most of you

Seems to explain the line of work you're in, don't it Sparky? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by securityguard:

i never understand these threads and ive been here as long as most of you

Seems to explain the line of work you're in, don't it Sparky? </font>

Originally posted by rune:

So, are you saying that the Boo always rings twice?

Rune

God I hope not, I live in an appartment and the intercom is broke, so we never know who's at the door. But if you ring twice we remotely open the door automatically without going downstairs to check (because that's the secret password). And this thought just creeps me out.

Originally posted by a Belgian:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by a terrible person:

So, are you saying that... blah, blah, blah

God I hope not, I live blah, blah, blah </font>