Take a Peng Challenge and call me in the morning

Mace

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Common sense can be treated through the liberal application of a baseball bat/cricket bat/any blunt instrument to the back of the skull, which of course is referred to by the medical fraternity as 'beating some sense into him'.

Seems that a good dose of Moon did the trick </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to Peng I'll only point out that YOU, the Prince of Darkness, the Giver of Mondays (especially the one I've got tomorrow, that will be a Doosie) are the ONLY declared Friend of Peng ... with his circle of friends limited so ... does he REALLY need enemies?

Seanachai is also his friend...

...well, pet might be a better term

So I head to the downstairs bathroom for an appointment, and I grab some random reading material from my gaming shelf.

Hm... Looks like I grabbed my copy of the "ASL annual 93b". Okay - haven't done much ASL reading lately.

La la la la...

Hm. An article about "The Warriors of the North: The Canadians in ASL". Neat!

You know this is the kind of thing that -- Holy Curling, Batman!

Yes, the author is none other than our very own Michael Dorosh.

I've never been published myself, of course, but I can only imagine that on that cold afternoon back in 1993 when Grog Dorosh was clutching his royalty check to his skinny chest and pirouetting giddily about his mother's kitchen, he could only dream of one day having his article perused by some thickheaded, smartmouthed Yank whilst on the pot.

Congratulations, Grog Dorosh - you have arrived.

Originally posted by dalem:

So I head to the downstairs bathroom for an appointment, and I grab some random reading material from my gaming shelf.

Hm... Looks like I grabbed my copy of the "ASL annual 93b". Okay - haven't done much ASL reading lately.

La la la la...

Hm. An article about "The Warriors of the North: The Canadians in ASL". Neat!

You know this is the kind of thing that -- Holy Curling, Batman!

Yes, the author is none other than our very own Michael Dorosh.

I've never been published myself, of course, but I can only imagine that on that cold afternoon back in 1993 when Grog Dorosh was clutching his royalty check to his skinny chest and pirouetting giddily about his mother's kitchen, he could only dream of one day having his article perused by some thickheaded, smartmouthed Yank whilst on the pot.

So you were able to substitute in for toilet paper, right?

Steve