Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 10/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, Mord said:

For all you guys that don't know what a Brown Tail can do, here's a pic of the effect their hairs have on people.

Mord.

I live in Australia. The point is mute. ;)

original-26124-1441648513-11.jpg?downsiz

33 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

CMRT's Module should be out way, way before Christmas of next year.  But it's being done largely out of house so the exact timing isn't as in our control as usual.  Which could be a good thing :D

Steve

IIRC, isn't that the sort of what you did for the Market Garden module?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Battlefront.com said:

CMRT's Module should be out way, way before Christmas of next year.  But it's being done largely out of house so the exact timing isn't as in our control as usual.  Which could be a good thing :D

Steve

Thanks for scaring the hell out of me, Steve. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

I live in Australia. The point is mute. ;)

Yup.  In Australia you'll be long dead before any rash started to show up :D

9 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

IIRC, isn't that the sort of what you did for the Market Garden module?

Sorta.  We had two teams working on artwork (primarily) concurrently, one of which was internal and one of which was external with some extra responsibilities.  In the case of both Battle Packs and now CMRT's Module we're providing the artwork and support, the scenarios/campaigns grunt work and conceptual design is being done externally.  The CMRT Module is a little different in that there's some external artwork being done too.  Basically, we like to stay flexible.

8 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Thanks for scaring the hell out of me, Steve. 😀

;)

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ivan Zaitzev said:

That's great. I'm guessing this are long time players and creators? I love when people get work through their interest in modding and campaigns.

Oh yes... there will be no "who is that guy?" reaction when we get to promoting it :D

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, Steve, it's actually pretty cool when you can come on these forums, and not only talk a little bit about the development stages of a game (when time permits), but simply to shoot the breeze with us from time to time :)

Guys...Your not going to get that from Big Game Developers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, domfluff said:

Big Game Developers? To be fair, I've never seen Steve in the flesh, he might be *huge*.

In the photos released several years back he was a scrawny redhead, but he might be a pudgy graybeard by now.

;) :D

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 1:21 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Oh yes... there will be no "who is that guy?" reaction when we get to promoting it :D

Steve

Can't you give those guys permission to share a bit more information with us? To get us in the mood, so to speak?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Can't you give those guys permission to share a bit more information with us? To get us in the mood, so to speak?

Aragorn, if you were any more "in the mood", you'd be leaving an oil slick.

:lol:

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 10:06 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Oh! Yes, I forgot to say something specifically about Paradox.  We've long offered a $1 way to change the Paradox version to a Battlefront version.  That option will remain available.  Once you have a Battlefront license key you're good to go.

Save games won't be compatible.  While the game data format has a built-in translator to get the old scenario formats to work, there's no reliable way to do that for save games.

Steve

Hey Steve, regarding the Purchase place  of our Shock Force 1 game. I purchased the game back in 2010 or so through Gamers Gate. I have a valid activation key, a little later that year I bought the Bungle addon pack for the game through BF.com, Is this considered not a valid Key then? Thank you for your help.

-Behemoth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Behemoth said:

Hey Steve, regarding the Purchase place  of our Shock Force 1 game. I purchased the game back in 2010 or so through Gamers Gate. I have a valid activation key, a little later that year I bought the Bungle addon pack for the game through BF.com, Is this considered not a valid Key then? Thank you for your help.

-Behemoth

Steve may or may not see your post here. I recommend opening a support ticket: https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/

They can get you sorted and ready for the new release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...