• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the nice comments, guys.

To answer some of your questions:

@Bradley: Camo skins - Not for now. Check why in the third pic in post 1.

@CanadaGuy: That text is hard-coded, so there's nothing I can do. Hopefully the non-yellow background helps a little.

@Most of you: When can you have it? There's only very minor tweaking I want/need to do. I also need to wait for any 'bug' reports from the testers. Educated guess? Sometime before the next weekend for sure.

@Most of you: When can you have it? There's only very minor tweaking I want/need to do. I also need to wait for any 'bug' reports from the testers. Educated guess? Sometime before the next weekend for sure.

Thanks for being conscientious. It's why the best modders stuff is always so good. Waiting is hard when you know how good it is, but we'll live.

Dl'ed and it looks great. This should be what it looks like out of the box. BFC should comp your game at the very least.

Or you could comp his game. :D And before you get indignant, I have offered to comp another modder's game. I am putting my wallet where my big mouth is.

BF's UI is just fine, if we like a modder's work it should be on us to show it.

Or you could comp his game. :D And before you get indignant, I have offered to comp another modder's game. I am putting my wallet where my big mouth is.

BF's UI is just fine, if we like a modder's work it should be on us to show it.

Sburke, I think BF should comp your game as well for saying the UI is just fine. Anyone who thinks that puke green color silhouette of a gun is fine and defends it needs a comped game and maybe even a spot on the legal team. If you can defend that you can defend anything. If they don't hire you I will. ;-)