any bones from upcoming expansion pack?

togi

any explanation or progress update will be enough for us till the pack release

No it won't be. We want the blog back with updates all the time! :)

Seriously though, they have been rather close of late. Hopefully they're just busy preparing for some big announcement soon. I can dream can't I?

Oh? You meant... I see. So I... Well this is quite a a embarrassing moment.

My bad.

Then again I´m also keen on knowing what's up and when. The second module, if I remember correctly, would include the brits and SS. Right? There´s been a too long radio silence from the BF part lately. What are you cooking BF?

BFC ,we are waiting some progress evidence about the expansion pack, I hope this will be ready before the beginning of the new year.

But of course it will be good for the community to see some clues of progression , pictures or explanations about the stage of development

Thanks in advance

Man I wish I could give you guys a detailed run down of everything. I wish Steve would tell me in fact, so I would be able to tell you. Sadly even if Steve told me he also made me sign a NDA, which imposes severe penalties. So even if Steve said, "Sixx, I wish you would give these guys a bone so they will leave me alone," I still cannot, because I did sign that NDA and it states specifically that even if Steve says, "Sixx, I am God, I live in the Northeastern United States, I shoot squirrels, and I drink fruffy expensive beer, you may tell these fine gentlemen customers all about the new stuff we are doing," I will have to refrain because unlike Steve, I am afraid of lawyers taking away the Ferrari before I make even enough to pay the down payment.

You're welcome for the detailed update.

Signed,

Future Ferrari Owner

Is there anyone reading from BFC in this forum?

I'm a customer, I have bought a product with the expectation of expansion release with a reasonable price tag..of course at future not now but...

With current condition is not matched with all normandy theater and I have rights to learn schedule of expansion publishing , target dates and current situation of this project..

Please give me/us information.

Thanks in advance

With current condition is not matched with all normandy theater and I have rights to learn schedule of expansion publishing , target dates and current situation of this project..

I feel your pain, Togi. I, too, checked the forum this morning and there was still no info, or 'bones', on the upcoming module.

You probably reacted to learning of this absence with numbed disbelief. You're in what Kubler-Ross called the 1st Stage of Grief (there are seven total). You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

Alternatively you can join the class action lawsuit which some of the more outspoken and disgruntled members of this forum are putting together. Contact....well, if you're a regular you can guess who they are.

Hey Gaj,

I'm togisan from BoB, feeding to the troll that is not my goal, I can't understand that there is no any explanation from the BFC side at this forum and net area where the only selling channel positioned, this is ridiculous , anyone from company must check time to time here for the sake of customer satisfaction at least.

togi - I'm pretty sure BFC reads this forum quite thoroughly. But if they spend the time to answer all questions here the date for the next module will move further into the future.

They are a company and they are not stupid: if they had a product and something to show and a release date they would shout it out as far as they could. Remember: they live from selling these things.

If you hear nothing there is nothing. Patience.

togi - I'm pretty sure BFC reads this forum quite thoroughly. But if they spend the time to answer all questions here the date for the next module will move further into the future.

They are a company and they are not stupid: if they had a product and something to show and a release date they would shout it out as far as they could. Remember: they live from selling these things.

If you hear nothing there is nothing. Patience.

I mean plans and schedules, Do you mean that there are no plans or schedules for this company?

Game released at April, I think they have enough time to make schedule or plan something

I will be glad to hear some dates or progress results