Little-known German formations

Steve didn't get raked over Oz, User38 just had a tanty that's all

Understood, but the point to note is you never know when you are gonna hit someone who's nerves are a little more sensitive than you'd expect. I've already shown that American predilection for insulting Monty. I think that is far enough for me. That is still in the relatively safe area of debating the merits of various commanders and it is already a touchstone on both sides. :D

Whats the problem, Brits had crap teeth, period. Came to the UK in the seventies and was appalled at the level of poor dental hygiene which was normally not dependant on class, as I had working class, middle class friends. My UK born mother could not think of a child she knew, in her street, school, who had good teeth, sure there were exceptions but take a look at some of the 1930's British film stars!

huh? I dont understand. A single German soldier with bad teeth qualifies to be called vampire?

Especially if you consider that vampires should actually be more likely to have good teeth, considering that there should be a rather strong selective pressure on vampires with bad teeth, because of the important role played by vampires' teeth in their habit of feeding on live humans. Though maybe that's the reason why the Germans lost the war: their vampire corps was plagued by poor teeth conditions and, as a consequence, were at a disadvantage against US vampire GIs, benefiting from superior dental hygiene standards? Does anyone have good sources for evolutionary biology studies of vampires' teeth?

Of course, that still leaves out the question of the contribution of nazi dinosaurs to the war - but this discussion is already a step in the right direction to understand the factors behind World War II.

Now if you believe that every-one in Britain has bad teeth, I think you are a victim of Hollywood (and the Simpsons)

You mean the Simpsons is not true life? Now I know Hollywood tends toward stereotyping, but the Simpsons, no way man.

Why would you hyphenate "every and one", is that some sort of British code?

huh? I dont understand. A single German soldier with bad teeth qualifies to be called vampire? Then what would you call the British army?

I think, if you look closely, this is the Mark II, with retractable fangs. There is a clear gap between the incisors and molars where the fangs slide into place when needed. The failure was not bad teeth, but the inability to operate in daytime.

I think you have answered your own question

The British Army is called - The British Army.

Now if you believe that every-one in Britain has bad teeth, I think you are a victim of Hollywood (and the Simpsons)

All brits have nasty ass teeth.

Prove me wrong by linking some picture of an immigrant with good teeth. :)

Brits = Bad teeth. This is fact.