A salute to all the modders of CMBN!

I would like to salute all modders who participated in modding the vehicles in CMBN. You guys did a wonderful job. The same goes for all other objects and units. Very impressive. I know how much time and dedication it took to bring them up to this high level and I appreciate it very much. Thank you, guys. On a personal note, I especially would like to thank Earl of Grey for his outstanding work on the StuH 42 Mid, StuG IIIG Early and Mid. Great job, Earl, you're an artist!

Silkwraith,

The Battlefront.com repository is at http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314 . You will need to log in.

Another option is GreenAsJade's mod warehouse: http://cmsfmods.heroku.com/mods?game_type=4&show_all=true# . I think he is working on a CMBN section.

To install the mods:

1. Download them.

2. Unzip them.

3. Make a folder named "z" inside the games Data folder.

4. Drop your mods into the Data/z folder you just created.

5. That's it! To remove them, clear out the z folder.

I think he meant the guys who actually made and textured the vehicles for the release...called them modders by mistake.

Mord.

Yes, that's right. Sorry for the confusion. Earl of Grey made most of the StuGs in the released game. Personally I think they are brilliant.

I would like to salute all modders who participated in modding the vehicles in CMBN. You guys did a wonderful job. The same goes for all other objects and units. Very impressive. I know how much time and dedication it took to bring them up to this high level and I appreciate it very much. Thank you, guys. On a personal note, I especially would like to thank Earl of Grey for his outstanding work on the StuH 42 Mid, StuG IIIG Early and Mid. Great job, Earl, you're an artist!

Here here, great job Earl. Well done mate.