Has there been a release date announced other than "late April"?

As stated in another post BF are a relatively small developer comparied to the likes of EA , if Charles (lead developer i believe) happened to catch a cold and was off for a few days that could create a delay. I agree that a fine tuning of the release date would be helpful to manage expectations but there would be **uproar** from some if Charles did catch that cold and it was missed by a couple of days.

No it's fine, really. All I wanted to know is if end of april is still good. Since that didn't change and we are very close to it, I just assume that there is a good chance of no delay happening. A day specific announcement of the reelase day was not required.

Damn, really? I want to work for your company.

Oh just saw you're from Germany, never mind.

and if you were here in Blighty you'd get the following Friday off as well due to the Royal Wedding AND the Monday after off due to the may day bank Holiday! :cool: two long weekends in a roll! Except I have to work on the Saturday after the wedding...:(