Is CMBN more/less demanding than CMSF NATO?

If you mean in terms of the harware to run it, no its similar.

If you mean in terms of given tactical situations, then that's pretty much in the lap of the scenario designer.

Some CM:BN scenarios might be considered a "walk in the park", while some CM:SF NATO ones might be a "very hard day at the office" and the reverse applies.

I hope it's hard as hell, even NATO which a lot of people found difficult I found far too easy.

But no I meant hardware, thanks for the answer.

It's weird though, often in NATO I lag and start falling into 10-15 FPS (terrible!). Now my computer's not exactly hot stuff but I run Mass Effect 2 completely fine at pretty high settings and that game has higher requirements and is a lot "prettier", but then again, it takes advantage of both my CPUs.

What should I upgrade to not have this issue with CMBN since it doesn't recognize multi cores? Will upping my Ram do it? (got 2 gigs)

It's weird though, often in NATO I lag and start falling into 10-15 FPS (terrible!). Now my computer's not exactly hot stuff but I run Mass Effect 2 completely fine at pretty high settings and that game has higher requirements and is a lot "prettier", but then again, it takes advantage of both my CPUs.

)

You could make two comparisons between CM and Mass Effect to help you understand why the performance difference is much: 1. Compare the amount of terrain and geometry being displayed at any one time. How many Geth/blue alien chicks/space pirates are on the screen at any one time? Is terrain that has a far draw distance detailed at all? 2. How many programmers does Bioware have working on that game? ;)

My point is that games that are much more technically demanding (including for instance Total War games, where you often have LOADS of dudes on screen) are running better than CM NATO, just because they take advantage of both cores.

Total War is not more technically demanding than Combat Mission. I'd say the two are roughly on par in terms of resources used, and certainly CM has more "brains" in terms of AI and pathfinding. I've seen the databases used to drive the AI and pathing in Total War and they are simplistic in the extreme. Units act as large single-minded entities. The total number of elements making choices and reacting to things is orders of magnitude smaller than CM and their reactions and plans are similarly simplified. I think it's safe to say that having each soldier thinking for themselves and making tiny decisions is the OPPOSITE of what they want to do, because they have no interest in simulating combat at CM's scale.

There are also an incredible number of tricks used by TW to get "LOADS of dudes on screen" at runtime and very few of them would be useful in a game like Combat Mission.

On top of that... TW has had hundreds of programmer-years thrown at it, tens of millions of dollars, and a number of from-scratch rewrites to keep up with the latest technology and scrap stuff that wasn't working well. That's a whole lot of "totally impossible for anyone that doesn't have SEGA backing it up" in my opinion, and it's essential to how their engine performs so well - and, as you'll note from a quick glance at their forums, not everyone agrees on that last bit.

My point is that games that are much more technically demanding (including for instance Total War games, where you often have LOADS of dudes on screen) are running better than CM NATO, just because they take advantage of both cores.

I've been told repeatedly that lack of extra core use is not the bottleneck for the game.

I was just wondering if BFC expect future families of games (ie the Eastern Front, etc) will be required to run on even higher hardware specifications than the current specs for CMSF and CMBN.

I'm looking to buy a new Mac now just to play CMBN and I hope that future CMx2 games will still be able to run on it.

You can't stop progress but it is a financial strain to be having to replace a perfectly good computer.

Dan

Total War is not more technically demanding than Combat Mission. I'd say the two are roughly on par in terms of resources used, and certainly CM has more "brains" in terms of AI and pathfinding. I've seen the databases used to drive the AI and pathing in Total War and they are simplistic in the extreme. Units act as large single-minded entities. The total number of elements making choices and reacting to things is orders of magnitude smaller than CM and their reactions and plans are similarly simplified. I think it's safe to say that having each soldier thinking for themselves and making tiny decisions is the OPPOSITE of what they want to do, because they have no interest in simulating combat at CM's scale.

There are also an incredible number of tricks used by TW to get "LOADS of dudes on screen" at runtime and very few of them would be useful in a game like Combat Mission.

On top of that... TW has had hundreds of programmer-years thrown at it, tens of millions of dollars, and a number of from-scratch rewrites to keep up with the latest technology and scrap stuff that wasn't working well. That's a whole lot of "totally impossible for anyone that doesn't have SEGA backing it up" in my opinion, and it's essential to how their engine performs so well - and, as you'll note from a quick glance at their forums, not everyone agrees on that last bit.

Great point, TW's AI certainly sucks, both the strategic level and battle level AI :D.

Still... games like... say for example Panzer Command: Kharkov runs better than CMSF NATO, despite being as far as I can tell either close to, or more complex in terms of its AI routines etc. than CM (it has VERY good AI). It's also a lot prettier again. (not that I care about graphics, but just pointing out that as it's an additional strain).

I just wanna know what the hell I need to upgrade to not lag in large battles, or battles with a ton of buildings and such.

What are your graphics settings at? I've just recently discovered the model quality is the FPS killer for me. While the texture setting can be maxed with no impact on performance at all. Also by using FRAPs I learned I can also max out anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings with no impact on performance, done through NCP.

Since upgrading my graphics card from a 9800GTX+ to a GTX 570 monster. This sucker chews through the latest games at high res with graphics, AA, and AF maxed. Then the card telepathically tells me "Hey what did you expect, you just spent $330 on me, I destroy high end games for a living." And then I respond telepathically back "Yes you certainly do, you are fulfilling your job, thank you very much." :D

What are your graphics settings at? I've just recently discovered the model quality is the FPS killer for me. While the texture setting can be maxed with no impact on performance at all. Also by using FRAPs I learned I can also max out anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings with no impact on performance, done through NCP.

Since upgrading my graphics card from a 9800GTX+ to a GTX 570 monster. This sucker chews through the latest games at high res with graphics, AA, and AF maxed. Then the card telepathically tells me "Hey what did you expect, you just spent $330 on me, I destroy high end games for a living." And then I respond telepathically back "Yes you certainly do, you are fulfilling your job, thank you very much." :D

Ooh I've been looking into that one ... hows it go with CMSF?

Both ME 2 and TW games can't be compared to a CM game...CM is making far more computations than either of those two games....shiney FPS graphics don't require loads of CPU power...your basically doing the same thing in the game as you where 15 years ago, juts the graphics got better...as for TW no way are the battles anywhere near the complexity of CM which is all going on under the hood....so again little comparison....take CM is more a sim and just like flight sims so much is going on under the hood it takes massive resource to run it.

Oh one other thing I'd never spend over £150 on a card...thats why ATI suit also why buy the top range at a ridiculous price when two from the top still chew latest games up and there half the price or more...the top range card price in my opinion is staggering and I believe those who buy them have way to much money...you will still be upgrading to a new one in the same time as someone who bought the card that was either second or third from top.

Did I just read that someone said PC Kharkov looks better than CMSF!!!!!! Thats funny....PC Kharkov may look abit better than CMBB but thats about it...CMSF is streets ahead...PC Khorkov to me looks very dated and pretty ugly...and the new version due out doesn't look much better...

There's some mild humor in how everyone wants MORE, BIGGER and FASTER all at the same time. The demands seem contradictory. Plus you want every concievable behavior animated and LOS/LOF spot-on accurate, and six different kinds of uniform, and you also want 70 FPS on top of it all. To their credit CM:BN does come closer to achieving that goal than anyone should reasonaly expect while making darned few compromises on the function of the game engine.

Great point, TW's AI certainly sucks, both the strategic level and battle level AI :D.

Yeah, everybody seems to agree on that, don't they? :) Even the guys who like the AI like it because they a) don't care or B) use Darth's mod or something similar. I've met the big brain behind TW, an AI guy, and it's pretty clear to me they could do tons better - but not without giving up most of the rest of the game to do it. It's a conundrum most game devs have to deal with.

Still... games like... say for example Panzer Command: Kharkov runs better than CMSF NATO, despite being as far as I can tell either close to, or more complex in terms of its AI routines etc. than CM (it has VERY good AI). It's also a lot prettier again. (not that I care about graphics, but just pointing out that as it's an additional strain).

PCK like CMx1 uses point units - in other words, each soldier doesn't think for himself. In CMx2 every man on the field is a spotting, shooting, thinking entity. In PCK that happens at the level of squads and vehicles. It's not quite an order of magnitude but that's a hell of a lot less processing to do. We get a ton of emergent complexity from modeling the battlefield from the ground up, though. I've been playing CM:BN a lot lately and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I just wanna know what the hell I need to upgrade to not lag in large battles, or battles with a ton of buildings and such.

Yeah, I hear you. What settings do you normally play at, and how much VRAM do you have? What's your rig? Like MeatEtr says, turning down model quality a tad can make a big difference in speed and not really impact the graphics too hugely.

I've got an Dell XPS 410 Phil, upgraded with a slightly better power supply and a 4650 (1 gig version). My vram is set to 4092 (max and min both). I normally play at medium textures with pretty much all settings at medium (or "balanced") as well... and have anti-aliasing turned off completely. Resolution at 1280x1024. Here's the dxdiag file for my computer:

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9490)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9490&SUBSYS_20091787&REV_00

Display Memory: 1024.0 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (75Hz)

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Monitor Max Res:

Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll

Driver Version: 6.14.0010.7140 (English)

DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/26/2010 22:49:48, 301056 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

VDD: n/a

Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys

Mini VDD Date: 10/26/2010 23:55:48, 5524480 bytes

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D7D0-11CF-D36F-0300A1C2CB35}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x9490

SubSys ID: 0x20091787

Revision ID: 0x0000

Revision ID: 0x0000

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Registry: OK

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

DDraw Test Result: Not run

D3D7 Test Result: Not run

D3D8 Test Result: Not run

D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: SigmaTel Audio

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7618&SUBSYS_102801DB&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: sthda.sys

Driver Version: 5.10.4991.0000 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

Date and Size: 3/20/2006 17:06:04, 1156648 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: SigmaTel

HW Accel Level: Full

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: SigmaTel Audio

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: sthda.sys

Driver Version: 5.10.4991.0000 (English)

Date and Size: 3/20/2006 17:06:04, 1156648 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x0

Format Flags: 0x0

-----------

DirectMusic

-----------

DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS

DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002

Acceleration: n/a

Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port

Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal

Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2834

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/14/2008 01:15:38, 59520 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/10/2004 07:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2003

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/14/2008 01:09:50, 14592 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 01:09:48, 24576 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 06:43:22, 40840 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 01:09:48, 24576 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC016

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/14/2008 01:09:48, 23040 bytes

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/10/2004 07:00:00, 12160 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 06:43:22, 40840 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/14/2008 01:09:48, 23040 bytes

----------------------------

DirectPlay Service Providers

----------------------------

DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run

DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------

DirectPlay Adapters

-------------------

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Hamachi - IPv4 -

-----------------------

DirectPlay Voice Codecs

-----------------------

Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s

Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s

Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s

MS-PCM 64 kbit/s

MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s

Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s

TrueSpeech 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

-------------------------

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 9.7 GB

Total Space: 238.4 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST3250824AS

Drive: D:

Model: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H553A

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:10:48, 62976 bytes

Drive: E:

Model: DTSoftBusCd00

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:10:48, 62976 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® P965/G965 PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&08

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:06:46, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel® P965/G965 Processor to I/O Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&D8

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5013 (English), 4/13/2008 23:06:06, 144384 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2847

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2847&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&E4

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:06:46, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&E0

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&FB

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 283A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&D7

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:36, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:38, 143872 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 06:42:10, 74240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:38, 59520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 06:41:56, 7168 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 2836

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&EF

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:36, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:38, 143872 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 06:42:10, 74240 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:38, 59520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 06:41:56, 7168 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2835

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&D1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:36, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2834

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&D0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:15:36, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2832

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2831

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2830

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&E8

Name: Intel® ICH8R/ICH9R SATA RAID Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&FA

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 7.05.0000.1017 (English), 3/21/2007 13:58:56, 304920 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8DH LPC Interface Controller - 2812

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2812&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&F8

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:06:42, 37248 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_F2\3&172E68DD&0&F0

Name: Intel® 82566DC Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_104B&SUBSYS_01DB1028&REV_02\3&172E68DD&0&C8

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1e5132.sys, 9.10.0008.0000 (English), 8/30/2007 12:07:22, 242320 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Prounstl.exe, 9.01.0001.0000 (English), 4/12/2007 11:47:30, 154496 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1e5132.din, 6/2/2006 17:00:28, 2889 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicCo.dll, 1.01.0004.0000 (English), 1/25/2006 17:59:46, 21504 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicInstE.dll, 9.08.0007.0000 (English), 9/4/2007 11:55:32, 64120 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1000msg.dll, 9.07.0000.0000 (English), 5/22/2007 14:17:32, 179048 bytes

Name: Network Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0301&SUBSYS_00551737&REV_00\4&1B02CB0B&0&18F0

Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA38&SUBSYS_AA381787&REV_00\4&F15FA5E&0&0108

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5013 (English), 4/13/2008 23:06:06, 144384 bytes

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9490&SUBSYS_20091787&REV_00\4&F15FA5E&0&0008

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.7140 (English), 10/26/2010 23:55:48, 5524480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0019 (English), 10/26/2010 22:19:52, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.7140 (English), 10/26/2010 22:49:48, 301056 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0484 (English), 10/26/2010 22:14:32, 704512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 10/26/2010 22:30:24, 26112 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0791 (English), 10/26/2010 22:51:30, 3958784 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0010.0283 (English), 10/26/2010 22:36:08, 2671744 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/22/2010 14:27:52, 223990 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva5x.dat, 10/26/2010 22:35:40, 3 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva6x.dat, 10/26/2010 22:35:40, 887724 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/26/2010 22:20:30, 64512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 10/26/2010 22:20:30, 64512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1054 (English), 10/26/2010 22:20:30, 196608 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.cap, 10/26/2010 22:35:48, 532480 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 10/26/2010 22:26:16, 143360 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 10/26/2010 22:26:18, 99504 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0008 (English), 10/26/2010 22:27:02, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4200 (English), 10/26/2010 22:20:12, 17408 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/9/2001 11:01:04, 24064 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4245 (English), 10/26/2010 22:28:32, 614400 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4179 (English), 10/26/2010 22:30:04, 159744 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 10/26/2010 22:30:46, 212992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0006 (English), 10/26/2010 22:30:32, 155648 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 10/26/2010 22:30:16, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atikvmag.dll, 6.14.0010.0143 (English), 10/26/2010 22:22:30, 651264 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3951.39324 (English), 10/26/2010 22:50:50, 450560 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0880 (English), 10/26/2010 23:09:28, 4489216 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0880 (English), 10/26/2010 23:10:46, 57344 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0880 (English), 10/26/2010 23:10:36, 53248 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 17:35:28, 118784 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiok3x2.dll, 6.14.0010.10317 (English), 10/26/2010 22:48:12, 393216 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.10317 (English), 10/26/2010 23:17:30, 16330752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4006 (English), 10/26/2010 23:02:58, 311296 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 8/12/2010 11:12:46, 22190 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 11:34:18, 45056 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 14:32:08, 294912 bytes

------------------

DirectX Components

------------------

ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 279552 bytes

ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 27136 bytes

dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 10496 bytes

d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 1179648 bytes

d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 8192 bytes

d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 1689088 bytes

d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 436224 bytes

d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 824320 bytes

d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 590336 bytes

d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 350208 bytes

d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 47616 bytes

d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 34816 bytes

dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 33040 bytes

dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 229888 bytes

dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 23552 bytes

dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 42768 bytes

dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 57344 bytes

dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:18 29696 bytes

dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:18 17920 bytes

dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 375296 bytes

dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:39:22 3072 bytes

dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:39:20 3072 bytes

dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 212480 bytes

dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:20 83456 bytes

dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 116736 bytes

dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 21504 bytes

dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 35328 bytes

dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 60928 bytes

dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 53520 bytes

dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 158720 bytes

dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 181760 bytes

dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 44032 bytes

diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 394240 bytes

joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:42 68608 bytes

gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 76800 bytes

pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:04 35328 bytes

dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 367616 bytes

dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 1293824 bytes

dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 19456 bytes

dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 181248 bytes

dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 71680 bytes

dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 104448 bytes

dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 28672 bytes

dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 61440 bytes

dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 181248 bytes

dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 35840 bytes

dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 105984 bytes

dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 103424 bytes

dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 82432 bytes

system.dll: 1.00.3705.6060 English Final Retail 11/25/2010 23:49:44 1179648 bytes

system.dll: 1.01.4322.2463 English Final Retail 11/25/2010 03:13:32 1232896 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:01 473600 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:38 2676224 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:38 2846720 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:39 563712 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:02 567296 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:39 576000 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:39 577024 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:39 577536 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:40 577536 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 1/9/2011 18:12:41 578560 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 12/13/2010 21:13:34 578560 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:02 145920 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:02 159232 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:02 364544 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:02 178176 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:01 53248 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:01 12800 bytes

Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/13/2011 01:15:01 223232 bytes

dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 619008 bytes

dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 1227264 bytes

dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 2113536 bytes

mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 07:00:00 924432 bytes

mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:58 1028096 bytes

wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:12 22528 bytes

amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:50 70656 bytes

devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:52 59904 bytes

dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 498742 bytes

mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:58 35328 bytes

mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 14:06:50 165376 bytes

msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:00 14336 bytes

encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:54 20480 bytes

qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.4332 English Final Retail 8/3/2005 19:29:52 221184 bytes

qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:04 192512 bytes

qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:04 279040 bytes

qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:04 386048 bytes

qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:04 562176 bytes

qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 23:51:34 733696 bytes

quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5933 English Final Retail 2/5/2010 14:27:45 1291776 bytes

strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3938 English Final Retail 8/26/2009 04:00:21 247326 bytes

iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 199680 bytes

ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 848384 bytes

ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:56 120320 bytes

ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:56 338432 bytes

ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:56 755200 bytes

ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:56 200192 bytes

ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:56 183808 bytes

ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 154624 bytes

mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5857 English Final Retail 8/5/2009 05:01:48 204800 bytes

ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:46:38 141056 bytes

ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 129536 bytes

ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:41:58 4096 bytes

stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:15:16 49408 bytes

mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:52 5376 bytes

mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:52 4992 bytes

mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:54 7552 bytes

swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:54 4352 bytes

mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:52 5504 bytes

msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 15:01:54 58368 bytes

psisdecd.dll: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 15:01:54 239104 bytes

psisrndr.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 15:02:00 224256 bytes

ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 16384 bytes

mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 15:01:54 62976 bytes

ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:24 10880 bytes

streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:22 15232 bytes

msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2715.2773 English Final Retail 10/11/2005 09:39:32 1669120 bytes

slip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:24 11136 bytes

nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:26 85248 bytes

ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:24 17024 bytes

vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 30208 bytes

msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 13:11:44 17920 bytes

kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 61952 bytes

ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 43008 bytes

kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:44 91136 bytes

vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:10 53760 bytes

wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:16:26 19200 bytes

wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 06:42:12 50688 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:

NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512

CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Viscomsoft Animated GIF Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,viscomgifenc.dll,

Viscomsoft 3GP Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,viscom3gpenc.dll,1.00.0000.0000

WST Renderer,0x00800000,1,1,WSTRenderer.ax,6.05.2710.2732

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.4332

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,10.00.0000.3646

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2710.2732

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00600000,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,5.01.2710.2732

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.05.2710.2732

CustomFrameGrabber Filter,0x00200000,1,1,viscomframe.dll,8.01.0000.0000

MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.06.0000.0051

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,viscomwave.dll,9.00.0000.0000

ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Viscomsoft MPEG Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,viscommpgdec.dll,1.00.0000.0003

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

VISCOM DVDRipper,0x00800000,0,1,viscommpgdecrip.dll,

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VISCOM Overlay Text Filter,0x00200000,1,1,viscomtran.dll,

ZD Soft Audio Capture,0x00200000,0,1,AudCap.ax,4.01.0000.0000

Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

Viscomsoft FLV Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,viscomflvenc_licenseto_MystikMedia.dll,1.00.0000.0000

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

VISCOM QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,viscomqtde.dll,4.00.0019.0000

Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2710.2732

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.4332

CBVA Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CBVAFilter.dll,5.01.2700.2180

Viscomsoft TextOverlay Filter,0x00200000,1,1,viscomtran.dll,2.00.0000.0000

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512

Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Viscomsoft Mpeg Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,viscomdata3.dll,1.00.0000.0000

Viscomsoft Mpeg Source,0x00800000,0,0,viscomsplitter.dll,1.00.0000.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512

VU Meter,0x00200000,1,0,vumeter.ax,

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053

Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

Viscom Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,viscomaudioencoder.dll,9.00.0000.0000

LAME Audio Encoder,0x00100000,2,1,lame.ax,1.00.0054.50801

ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2710.2732

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Standard MPEG Encoder v6,0x00200000,2,1,DirectEncode.dll,6.00.0000.0001

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Viscomsoft QuickTime Writer,0x00200000,1,0,viscomqtenc.dll,1.00.0000.0000

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646

Viscomsoft Mpeg Splitter,0x00800000,1,1,viscomsplitter.dll,1.00.0000.0000

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

VISCOM DVD Video decoder,0x00800000,1,1,viscomdvds.dll,9.00.0000.0000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

ZD Soft Avi Mux,0x00200000,2,1,AviMux.ax,4.01.0000.0000

VISCOM DVD Audio decoder,0x00800000,1,1,viscomdvds.dll,9.00.0000.0000

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

FLVDecoder,0x01000000,0,2,viscomflvdec_licenseto_MystikMedia.dll,9.00.0000.0000

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:

Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,

Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Creative SoundFont Synthesizer,0x00000000,0,0,,

Video Compressors:

MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Advanced Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Intel Indeo® Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Xfire Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Lernout & Hauspie CELP 4.8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 8kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 12kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Lernout & Hauspie SBC 16kbit/s,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

DSP Group TrueSpeech,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Audio Capture Sources:

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Rendering Filters:

BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.05.2710.2732

Video Capture Sources:

ZD Soft Screen Capture,0x00200000,0,1,ScnCap.ax,4.01.0000.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.05.2710.2732

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:

Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2710.2732

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2710.2732

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2710.2732

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Audio Renderers:

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

DirectSound: SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming System Devices:

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,7,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Receiver Component:

BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

And Mikey, where was I complaining? You're like the yes man on here dude. Seriously. It gets irritating. And besides, I'm a customer and have bought a lot of BFC products and am definitely buying CMBN so I think I'm entitled to at least SUGGEST things and ask about others. If they don't like it they can ban me.

All I've been asking is what I need to upgrade to be lag free. I mean, will it run fine if I get some $2500 Alienware computer? (not that I ever would, way cheaper to build your own)

I have a brand new Geforce GTX 470. Should chew right through this but of course it doesnt. I also have a core2duo E8500 with 6Gigs of RAM. My system is not the best but it is not that shabby. I found decreasing the quality increases my frames but who in the hell wants to do that. So I maxed out those settings and turned 'shadows' off. This seemed to add around 15 fps. You probably tried that already but it worked for me. My shadows look like **** anyhow.