The Greatest Community on Earth!!!

I don't want to rain on your parades but I'm afraid this isn't the most generous forum on the internet. I have just struck up a friendship with a Nigerian banker on the forum at this website: http://free.money.from.nigeria.com. He's going to give me $10 million dollars!!

There are still a few details to be worked out (they apparently have some odd banking and money transfer regulations in Nigeria) but my Nigerian friend assures me I will soon be a millionaire (albeit a US dollar millionaire).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to rain on your parades but I'm afraid this isn't the most generous forum on the internet. I have just struck up a friendship with a Nigerian banker on the forum at this website: http://free.money.from.nigeria.com. He's going to give me $10 million dollars!!

There are still a few details to be worked out (they apparently have some odd banking and money transfer regulations in Nigeria) but my Nigerian friend assures me I will soon be a millionaire (albeit a US dollar millionaire).

Huaha! Make sure you make a good friend of that Nigerian banker of yours.

Shame.. where one can find those guys anyways.

Any mail addresses to hand out this way? :D

so_sad.gif

Oh fer crissake, Steve! You're an effing attorney already! You probably have a cool quarter mill stashed somewhere on your 100 foot yacht. Talk about lunch money, you probably spend more on drinks every day than the cost of a gold plated box of CM. And as for gas money, you forgot to mention that is a fill up for your Lear Jet.

Sheesh!

Michael

SHHHHHHHHH!!!! You're RUINING IT for me!

Steve

Huaha! Make sure you make a good friend of that Nigerian banker of yours.

Shame.. where one can find those guys anyways.

Any mail addresses to hand out this way? :D

Noooo Burkina Faso is where the big dollars are, APPARENTLY the finance minister's second cousin's aunt had all of this money left to her but cannot access it and he has picked ME out of everyone to look after it for him !

What are the odds of that ? $US 40,325,000 and all I have to do is give him my details.

I'll be handing out the free CM games soon enough my friends.

I agree. One member fixed my laptop for free, including return shipping, when it broke during a deployment to Iraq, another bought me a copy of Tacops 4 during the same time. This is a great bunch of guys, and I have had the good fortune to meet 3 of them in person, Rune, Stuka, and Seanachai.

LOL, you guys are too much. I have been laughing like a crazy person and the wife and kids are looking at me funny. But it's ok, my shrink says so anyways. Thanks for all the responses, proving the point I made about the community as a whole. I think the fact that wargaming is not a twitch centric 12 year old fest has a lot to do with it. Plus many of us formerly or currently serve in the armed forces of our respective nations, and that instills a character all it's own. It's great to know things like this aren't as isolated as I thought, even furthering the warm feelings I hold for you folks.

Great story and props to whoever the guy was, he should hit me up too please cause I can't afford even the standard version hehe :D.

But no, the nicest internet community BY FAR is http://forum.grasscity.com/. Should be obvious why :P. I've yet to see a flame war there and I've been over there for over a year and a half. People are too busy just chillin and sharing music and funny stories with each other.

I hear you Brotha about the tight times, If any of you gents are into surreal art, and would like to contribute to my fund so I will be able to get the game I sell my artwork as blacklight poster art. Check it out www.vincentmonaco.com

You will be contributing to a good cause, and will get some cool art posters in return! Thanks!

Damn,I just got an E-Mail telling me I just won the Australian Lottery.I never played it,but I won it anyway.You Australians are awesome.I just need to send them my Bank account number and they will send me 11.25 million$.:D

Yeah, but those are Australian dollars. Your total winnings comes out to about $1.95 in real money. Sorry to have to bring you down in your moment of triumph, but I thought you should know.

:)

Michael

I hear you Brotha about the tight times, If any of you gents are into surreal art, and would like to contribute to my fund so I will be able to get the game I sell my artwork as blacklight poster art. Check it out www.vincentmonaco.com

You will be contributing to a good cause, and will get some cool art posters in return! Thanks!

Very nice work.I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd,and I got the Pink Floyd album cover feel off a few pieces.Very nice.

Very nice work.I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd,and I got the Pink Floyd album cover feel off a few pieces.Very nice.

Those paintings brought up something musical related, Floyd..yes.

Certainly.

Kingston wall's my second guess. But not sure, if that one's bit unpopular where Vinnart resides.

(from album cover: III - Tri-Logy)

Kingston-Wall-Tri-Logy-cover.jpg

Good to hear! But, you know the other shoe is about to drop... He's going to TELL you when to multiplay! Twins are sick? Too bad - you OWE time in the game! Bwah-ha-ha!

All meant in good humor.

Thanks for sharing...and thanks to your benefactor.

Ken

Thanks again gents for the kind words about my art. Again if you would like a poster, or are interested in original work please visit my site where they can be ordered. They are good quality prints. Made in the U.S.A! Battlefront, if you ever have the need for a psychedelic vietnam game cover give me a shout ;)

www.vincentmonaco.com

post-20605-141867622208_thumb.jpg

post-20605-141867622209_thumb.jpg

post-20605-14186762221_thumb.jpg

I think I can do one better than having someone send you the $23 you needed for the game.

The time lapse between CM:BO's preorder and its release was rather long. By the time it came out, I no longer had the $45 in my account. I received an email directly from Steve saying my account didn't have enough money. I gave him a sob story (my mom had cancer and I moved to Louisiana temporarily and had no money, true story - and my mom is fine) and he said, basically, that I was a good contributor to the forums and some anonymous person had purchased copies to give away, so I got my CM:BO for FREE!!!!

I never posted about this when it happened, but this seems like a good opportunity.

Thanks Steve and thanks anonymous dude!!!!!