When all is complete...

NO - because US units will be in the Westfront games and Soviet Units will be in the Ostfront games. (no M26 Pershings vs. IS-3s etc.)

YES - If we have a CMx2 'Berlin 1945' sometimes in the future, you can make a scenario with German 'Quisling' troops, but what would be the point?

I joke that by the time "all is complete" our coastal cities probably will be under water and we'll be living in a Mad Max movie. BFC has a long list of titles and modules to work through. This is literally a career for them. Maybe your children will be able to fight Patton against Zhuhuz. :)

There's no "If". Patton is killed by a rogue cart (planted by the soviets all along).

Zhukov wins by a landslide.

The english freak out instead of keeping calm and carrying on.

Soviet victory by landslide.

The end.

to smash the simple atom all mankind was content

now any day the atom may return the compliment

ee cummings

(the worms win-they always do)

NO: The Cold War was the most stable period in history :D

God how I wish and long for the good old days of the Cold War.At least all sides involved knew who our enemies were(or who we were told by our Leaders).Now we have enemies at every gate,some with smiling faces and hand extended in friendship.Some hiding in caves or lying under rocks.Some leading our Nations and teaching our Children.Ahh well,at least we still have Beer and Meat,Thats all we really need in life.If I'm gonna die,let it be with a Beer in one hand,and a big arse porter house on the plate at my table.:D

When all the CM-West Front series (games and modules) and all the CM-Ostfront series (games and modules) are released will I be able to play game of "Patton vs Zhuhov".

That would be the ultimate "what if" scenario. :D

I will probably have died of old age....thats not a dig at BF at all...I can just imagine CM OstFront to be a very long way away indeed...

The TOW 3 announcement made me think a Korea module would be cool and shouldn't be too complicated to create with the existing engine and already modeled vehicles. (Easy for me to say!)

Someone was doing a Mod of CMSF for a future Korean War....

Funny enough I just posted over at Wargamer that I'd like to see The Korean War using the CMx2 engine...