Being sexually attractive

dieseltaylor

dieseltaylor,

Research has also shown that the amount of clothing women wear in clubs directly correlates with where they are in their ovulation cycles. Those most fertile consciously or unconsciously advertise this fact by the paucity of their attire.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

I absolutely agree that confidence is key. On my 21st birthday, my friends and I were in a club where there was a beautiful woman at the bar, accompanied by two hulking bodyguards. We speculated she might be a mobster's daughter or something. One after another my friends went over, several of them silver tongued Irishmen, only to be shot down in flames when asking her to dance. Next came our resident ladykiller, a Mr. Smooth if ever there was one. Alas! The same fate! We reconvened as they licked their wounds, whereupon I announced that I was going to ask her. And was roundly laughed at, having nothing like their skills; in fact, basically none. What I did have, though, was a moment in which I really believed in myself and felt confident. I marched boldly over to her, wasn't bugged by the guards, introduced myself and asked her to dance. I succeeded where they had failed, she was gorgeous and charming, the dance was wonderful, and the expressions on my friends' shocked faces priceless. When the dance was over, I thanked her, walked her back to her bodyguards and returned to my friends. A perfect moment in my then young life!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's a scientific fact that most women, and especially the good-looking ones, secretly crave to be told in vast detail about tanks, all eras and models. The longer you can talk about them without pausing or repeating yourself, the more likely you are not to have to spend the night alone. By the time you get to the JS II they are likely to swoon and fall into your arms, pleading with you to carry them off to bed. At least that's how it's always worked for me.

:D

Michael

Looks like we got a more sexually liberal crowd than one would expect from a bunch of wargamers. But it does seem like we have a few panties grogs in the house, nice! I'm warning you guys that there are pictures of me french kissing 2 dudes. You guys have any idea how many birds a stunt like that pulls? I can say lots.

If it came down to me having to kiss another dude to get a chick..brother...I'd have some hairy hands....and I'd need voice software to type this.

Man, I feel like I have outlived my time...and if I feel like that, Emrys' head must be spinning...I think he's still reeling from all that public hand holding.

Damn kids! Get off my lawn!

Mord.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I hit-n-ran this topic, a bad habit of mine. Secondbrooks, my sauna is always warm. :D

I'm not claiming I'm the greatest womanizer of all time, hah, not even close. Deep inside I like reading books, conversating and finding a soulmate. I'm not saying I've scared women away for most of my life, just that I've found life less complex and easier for my hobbies & vices when you don't have to worry about the opposite gender. But there have been periods when I have promised myself to play the A-game and have thus delivered.

For me, the key was self-reflection, finding out what causes anxiety and overcoming it. It's just those little obvious things that you have to place in the right order. This resulted in having so much spare thought processes that you spend on things more meta than before. You become able to form a game table in your mind, keep track of moves, counter-moves and simply read the cues and time it all right.

Self-confidence is what matters most, but even there is a fine balance. When you overdo, it becomes hard to listen intently and with thought. Keep the ego out of it.

I can't stress this clearness of mind enough, since when nervous your body starts sending out all kinds of subconscious messages that reduce your sex appeal. Just think on your feet and all kinds of fun stuff start coming out of your mouth, and girls love to have fun.

I'm a bit softy, so this really isn't my thing, since it really hurt me if I saw a girl getting hurt. For me it was always a period in my life when I really needed a big ego boost to get through hard times. I think this caring point of origin helped when making a girl feel special. That she is beautiful and loveable, her life and words are interesting and meaningful. Even if you have to fake it.

If I had to express myself as briefly as possibly, it helps to think that after a date, you will as a man likely, be working words and concepts involved whereas she will be reflecting on different feelings, moods and "ambience." Work on your act from there.

I hope my ramblings make some sense, I haven't been able to sleep well lately! :D

This has all been thoroughly tested while I was going out with a friend and probably hit on 3000+ girls in the course of 10 months in California. (no exaggeration... what can I say, I came from SC I kinda went crazy when I saw the talent over on the west coast )

By now the clubs in California must be full of girls who have heard all kinds of variations of the different "scripts". That must create some interesting metagame dynamics. Ever run into that?

I guess I hit-n-ran this topic, a bad habit of mine. Secondbrooks, my sauna is always warm. :D

I probably shouldn't be doing this but what the heck. It's da Internatz!!!

Da Video

But what do i know. I've had just one woman in my sex life and she's my lively wife. Other than that i'm poor sod with ladies, have always been and probably will be.

Must admit that i find "classic" backwood man identity closer to my true self. Hermit who triumphs in solitude (or in my case with my family). Poor social skills and lack of charisma in eyes of fellow humans belongs to package. :P