Weather in Normandy

I fully expect, when the game comes out, somebody's going to complain that the scenario they just played dated June 11 at 2pm was sunny when everyone knows that June 11, 1944 at 2pm in that location was overcast with light drizzle! :D;)

Hell if that person could just step up now and give me the weather information for the area day by day I'd love them forever.

Hell if that person could just step up now and give me the weather information for the area day by day I'd love them forever.

I may be hallucinating, but I seem to recall having stumbled upon a website once which had daily weather records for the Normandy region and timeframe. Perhaps try Google and see what comes up. Unfortunately, I have not the slightest idea anymore where I saw this...

I may be hallucinating, but I seem to recall having stumbled upon a website once which had daily weather records for the Normandy region and timeframe. Perhaps try Google and see what comes up. Unfortunately, I have not the slightest idea anymore where I saw this...

I found that resource as well, but it only covered the Canadian front as I recall.