NATO and CMA are great . . . but time for some Normandy bones?

NATO is great. Really enjoying it. Great work by everyone on that one. Planning on getting CMA this weekend. Hearing good things about that one too.

But . . .

Its been forever since we had a Normandy bone! 8 months since the last wave of screenshots. I cant tell you how many times I have looked at those handful of shots.

I know this probably comes across as begging . . . well, thats exactly where many of us are I think. Modern was a nice distraction from WWII, but its time to go back home.

Bone time?

Thanks in advance

Chad

Chad,

Here is an oldie but goodie for you - enjoy!

11-16-2009

There are only two significant things left to code for Normandy. The rest is the normal pile of odds and ends, ranging from time consuming (scenarios and campaign) to the easy (2D weapons icons) and from the cool (vehicle textures) to the mundane (manual). The detail stuff takes a lot of time, but not 10 months :P

Steve

Moving around every single soldier on the field of battle makes baby jesus cry.

Fortunately that's not what CMN is like. That just doesn't go far enough! Indeed, in CMN you will be controlling all the limbs of all your soldiers!

Confused? Don't worry, Charles was kind enough to code a little demo to introduce the idea:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Fortunately that's not what CMN is like. That just doesn't go far enough! Indeed, in CMN you will be controlling all the limbs of all your soldiers!

Confused? Don't worry, Charles was kind enough to code a little demo to introduce the idea:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Yaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! That game is a nightmare!

Michael