What happened to Canada?

Seriously, I would prefer France instead of Canada. Nothing wrong with Canada, for sure, but the French have a lot of different toys. It would also be one of the few acceptable excuses for the rediculous long delay!!!

Oh, and Syrian Air support...and AA :eek::eek::eek:. Where are the voices at BFC who argumented long and deep that this things are completly unrealistic? ;)

Now I'm just waiting for the T-80 to come by...

For which game? NATO is the last CMSF module, which DOES include Canada.

He's referring to a typo in the Syrian Toys update...they wrote France instead of Canada. I didn't catch it at first.

Mord.

Too late man now you are committed to include France :)
France and the IDF will be in the fourth module, together with the T-80 family, the Black Eagle and the T-95 MBTs and other important stuff for the Reds that doesn't come to my mind right now.

Fourth module? Which fourth module??? Well, now since they react on 'public demand'... :D

Yup. Moon belatedly got Operation Paperclipped.

Heh... funny. My mom actually met von Braun back in the 1960s at a social gathering in Boston. Which was the first place he came ashore back in 1945.

Back to an earlier point about the unrealism of the Syrians having aircraft... since NATO is the final build, and we have support for Soviet aircraft thanks to Afghanistan, and people like to play Red on Red... we decided to put them in for fun. Still unrealistic to the extreme, but so is having US Marines with Syrian Special Forces attacking US Army backed up by Dutch Light Infantry (which is entirely possible to do ;)).

Steve