All quiet on the Western Front.

Nicely done lomir, All Terrain Armored Transport(AT-AT) on the beaches of Normandy. We would of been in deep trouble then.

You might think twice about Olivia Wilde, her real name was Olivia Jane Cockburn. But then again, Emrys is probably into that whole S&M crazy stuff. :D

As I came round, the Iraqi suspect was standing over us with the rifles. I knew if I didn’t act fast then our lives would be in danger. I punched him and the force startled him enough for me to retrieve the rifles from him.

Quoted for eternity.

Took me a while to understand what was going on (did not sleep enough, apparently). Obviously the guy grabbed the soldiers' rifles. Wonder what became of him.

I knew a Swiss girl once that was assaulted in a dark passage. I asked her what happened and she responded: "Na, dann habe ich ihn halt KO geschlagen." ("Well, I knocked him out.") She was into Kung Fu. Great girl.

Best regards,

Thomm

The beauty of Martial Arts.You should have seen one of my Martial Arts teachers. I mean :eek:.She was basically a small blond model,who happens to be the Sijo's(the founder) daughter and she spoke very softly.Her husband happens to be a Sifu(a very top notch Martial Artist) and trained under Sijo since he was young.They are all a bunch of fighters and this Blond Women who is a Sifu also, was just smokin hot.And a vicious lioness.She's all sweet and delicate and soft spoken one minute,and then the next you see the intensity and fire in her eyes as she gets ready to fight or pull a move.

Gotta watch your move around her tho, the Warrior at her side fought off other guys who made attempts at her before, and he was very successful at beating them back lol:)