The Peng Challenge Thread. Accept no Substitutes!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah haid a wee nut tree

An' nuthin' wid at bear

But a silver nutmaig

An' a goldain pear

Tha Queen o' Spain's daughter

Cam tae visit mae

An' all fer tha sake o' mah wee nut tree.

Ah hope ye' dog as recoverin' fraim hais "adjustmaint", lassie.

You wouldn't want your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to have go Medieval on you now.

Joe

Medieval? Is that where you put us on the rack and torture us with pictures of the Mormon Wives and regale us with stories of your mispent youth and the wild times you had in exciting Abilene?

Steve

Like that would be a great loss. Really, who could tell the difference? He could just stomp around and type posts like "Post the rules!", "I am the beloved Justicar" or "Boo is an idiot." Could anyone tell the difference?

Steve

Medieval? Is that where you put us on the rack and torture us with pictures of the Mormon Wives and regale us with stories of your mispent youth and the wild times you had in exciting Abilene?

Steve

Pretty much ... of course you didn't mention the part about the wheel turning, the rope creaking, the pawl engaging with a sullen metallic thunk ... and you screaming ... that's the best part.

Joe

Dangerously close to thingy references lads ... dangerously close. You wouldn't want your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to have go Medieval on you now.

See? I warned you. Now he's gotten all excited and sweaty. Somebody open a window. Open several. Ah screw it, I'm going outside for a breath of air. Whew!

Michael

Episode Two of The Pacific tonight, for those with HBO...for those who don't have HBO or live in a Third World Country and can't see the broadcast.....nah....nah...nah, nah....nah!!!

I downloaded episode one last night and will view it at my leisure once I get caught up on my episodes of Sparticus; Blood and Sand.

I assume by 'Third World' you were referring to Ohio anyway?

I downloaded episode one last night and will view it at my leisure once I get caught up on my episodes of Sparticus; Blood and Sand.

I assume by 'Third World' you were referring to Ohio anyway?

If by that you mean Ohio when YOU'RE there then yes, that would be accurate.

In fact I think they should change "Third World" to "Stuka World" since pretty much anyplace you are is, by definition, a Third World country.

And anyone who would postpone watching The Pacific in favor of that horrible piece of dreck Sparticus ... well, it's nothing more than we expected of you.

Joe