The Peng Challenge Thread. Accept no Substitutes!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 'zEna's' boobs i'll have you know.... and I do think about your turn from time to time.....but then I think about Zena's boobs and.....well.....you know.

Can we agree that she is a warrior princess, regardless of how one spells her name, and that you are a boob?(singular)

This would be documented and verified proof that Jesus Christ got totally sh*te-faced in Oz, and chundered in some alley after a meal of all-night take-out vindaloo in Sydney, eh?

I think i'll make you my first apostle, now go fetch some sacrimental wine for your old Rabbi-Pope-Imam Stuka.....and don't skimp on the biscuits.

I think i'll make you my first apostle, now go fetch some sacrimental wine for your old Rabbi-Pope-Imam Stuka.....and don't skimp on the biscuits.

Me, your f*cking apostle? I shall laugh about that until I stop.

If we're going to dance the dance of Messiahs and Apostles, Stuka, you need to practice counting to '30' to make sure you haven't left any change on the counter, and I'm going to have to steel myself to receive a kiss from you, you awful little crawler.

Pah! When I bring the blood to wash you clean, you treacherous little weasel, I'll wash you clean in the finest single malt. In my father's house, there are many mansions. And there's not a single one that will give you credit, you piss-artist.

I think a topless Lucy Lawless wins out against pretty much anything.

You really have a thing for older women and boobs, don't you? Still searching for the mother who abandoned you?

Anyway, Lucy was all right in her day, but she's way beyond her prime now.

Michael

If we're going to dance the dance of Messiahs and Apostles, Stuka, you need to practice counting to '30' to make sure you haven't left any change on the counter, and I'm going to have to steel myself to receive a kiss from you, you awful little crawler.

Oh I say, that was awfully good. Can you do another one like that?

Michael

...I'd have to say you're wrong

Go ahead and say that all you want. I know I'm right. And anyway, to say that she is past her prime is not to say that she is a dried up old hag. I'd describe her as "not bad for an older woman". There are actually quite a few of those around these days, 40-something gals who would have made serious competition for the 20-somethings back when I was a child.

Michael

I thought you got a nickel for bringing the container back?

Only if it's not too badly damaged ... in this case it's full of ****e and has, from the looks of it, been dropped from a car doing 85 on busy freeway.

Joe

{EDIT} ... What? We can no longer post that someone is full of ****e or that something is a steaming pile of ****e ... what's the world come to? It wasn't this way in the Olde Pool.