The Peng Challenge Thread. Accept no Substitutes!

And we're back...

Now I understand that Ferbleberfer is probably a stand up kind of guy. A man ? who thinks only the nicest of people and who's love for his fellow man out-Saroyan's Saroyan, but his starting of a Peng Challenge Thread, his initiating of another MBT and his flagrant calling into being another episode of The Cesspool are three things that we true denizens of this great and hallowed tradition must not let come to pass. Or happen, even.

Even if young Phlegmywiffel were to say, slip me money under the table, like say... oh, $50 for example (Because he is, after all a photographer and so has no REAL income), could I idly stand by or stand idly by, looking off into the distance with my hand surreptitiously extended behind me, wiggling my fingers in the age-old "Gimme" motion.

No. No. And yet again... no.

So this IS the TRUE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD, the one your parents warned you about.

The rules are as follows, you annoying little twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, either. You’re both a pair of ankle biters and the dog smells better.

If we want your opinion, we'll tell you what it is.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want. Think large denominations

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn… and then more derision. We believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....is this the right place? I'm so confused!

My Dear Lady Patch-Patchy-Persephone, not only is this the RIGHT place, it is the ONLY place. It's the IN place, the "With it"place. The place where the Boss, Now, a-go-go crowd goes to be seen.

It is the bees knees, the cat's PJs, the best of all worlds and it's now with RETSYN!

My Dear Lady Patch-Patchy-Persephone, not only is this the RIGHT place, it is the ONLY place. It's the IN place, the "With it"place. The place where the Boss, Now, a-go-go crowd goes to be seen.

It is the bees knees, the cat's PJs, the best of all worlds and it's now with RETSYN!

Stay out of the urinal mints, Boo, they're for company.

W00T!

I done seen the Holy Sepulcha and got me some religion!

First trick is to cast down that bad Emrys spirit into the hole from whence it came....then we hit the bars!

Form an orderly queue and don't forget to donate to my...err, the Church's summer vacation and BBQ fund.

Ya bless....

So since moving to Minnesota several years ago I've developed a nasty pollen allergy that manifests itself through nasty hives. The triggers, once engaged, are warmth and/or pressure on the skin. Like, say, being under a blanket for hours; like, say, during a normal night's sleep. An early nice day Sunday, a simple long walk in the fresh air with the dog and a cigar out on the porch was enough to have me waking up Monday morning with the beginnings of an outbreak. Itchy, ugly red weals raised all over, feel like shet, look like a freak. OTC antihistamines are no real help, and sometimes a piping-hot shower will flush them all, but sometimes not. The battle now becomes a struggle to keep them from spreading.

That means no undue warmth or pressure on the skin.

That means nothing but a thin blanket at night.

That means no shower.

Those mean being cold and grumpy for days.

But I mainly wanted to relate all that so I could tell you all that I didn't shower Monday or Tuesday, and that slightly crusty feeling made me think of y'all.

So since moving to Minnesota several years ago I've developed a nasty pollen allergy that manifests itself through nasty hives. The triggers, once engaged, are warmth and/or pressure on the skin. Like, say, being under a blanket for hours; like, say, during a normal night's sleep. An early nice day Sunday, a simple long walk in the fresh air with the dog and a cigar out on the porch was enough to have me waking up Monday morning with the beginnings of an outbreak. Itchy, ugly red weals raised all over, feel like shet, look like a freak. OTC antihistamines are no real help, and sometimes a piping-hot shower will flush them all, but sometimes not. The battle now becomes a struggle to keep them from spreading.

That means no undue warmth or pressure on the skin.

That means nothing but a thin blanket at night.

That means no shower.

Those mean being cold and grumpy for days.

But I mainly wanted to relate all that so I could tell you all that I didn't shower Monday or Tuesday, and that slightly crusty feeling made me think of y'all.

Have you ever thought that maybe you have bed bugs?

Itchy, ugly red weals raised all over, feel like shet, look like a freak. sometimes a piping-hot shower will flush them all, but sometimes not. The battle now becomes a struggle to keep them from spreading.

Congrats, you finally hit puberty.