Guess it's time to start a new Peng Challenge thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to monitor an examination today. Never seen so many people look so intensely at the ceiling.

Is that why your attacking force of approximately 574 tanks and 892 HTs, three trucks, two carriers and an Alsatian umbrella mender on a pogo stick suddenly STOPPED and didn't move for THREE ENTIRE TURNS?

You were so intent on watching other people do... things... that you couldn't concentrate on anything else?

I think you may have stepped up your Ritalin dosage just a bit too much.

Is that why your attacking force of approximately 574 tanks and 892 HTs, three trucks, two carriers and an Alsatian umbrella mender on a pogo stick suddenly STOPPED and didn't move for THREE ENTIRE TURNS?

You were so intent on watching other people do... things... that you couldn't concentrate on anything else?

You're playing stikkypixie ... my Gawd you are desperate aren't you.

Joe

My forces stopped because it was tea-time you dolt. I had to rush the biscuits because of your incessant whining.

You're playing stikkypixie ... my Gawd you are desperate aren't you.

Joe

Indeed I am. After you bailed on our last CMAK game, I had to try to find an opponent as tactically inept as you are.

I think it says quite a bit about your questionable knowledge of strategy that I had to go all the way to Europe to find your peer.

Indeed I am. After you bailed on our last CMAK game, I had to try to find an opponent as tactically inept as you are.

I think it says quite a bit about your questionable knowledge of strategy that I had to go all the way to Europe to find your peer.

Look pal, I'd had just about all I could take of your inane email patter and interminable questions about why they called it a tank.

You bet I bailed ... and I'd do it again ... in fact it's rather surprising that you can find any opponents at all, but then Goobernationals can't be choosers can they.

Joe

Oh, PUH-LEEZE!

How drunk are you, anyway? You can say that after you begged, yes BEGGED me to test that horrible scenerio you designed, "It Burns When I Pee" and I had to point out to you that when you include a bridge over a river, it's pretty much mandatory that at least ONE end of the bridge touches ground? Otherwise it's not so much a bridge as an interesting, yet pointless piece of architecture?

Get help, Joe. You'll thank me when you do.

I guess that's one alternative to admitting defeat.

Steve

Ah find at baist tae salughter all o' Joe Do ye knoo tha wah tae San Jose Shaw's pixel-truppen bah turrrn thrrree. Sae noo need fer haim tae admit wha' as plain tae see.

Hi ! I still love ya ,even if you voted for the bush....

now .. everybody were in the french resistance.. at least once ...

so then i suppose its happy new year..