Guess it's time to start a new Peng Challenge thread

Noba, Boo, Costard (spailt, noo bolded).... wha's ma feckin' turrrn ye collection o' puddin' smeared string-bag stains?

In your feckin' mailbox, where it's been for the last six days you tool.

Wha's a string-bag stain? Is it like a permanent corduroy marking on your sack? That's what comes of not wearing underwear - and a truss knitted in Outer Mongolia from mink whiskers.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At's noo ain mah feckin' mailbox, ye sticky bit on a quail's egg. Saind at agin, tae tha correct address thas time!!

Your email inbox has a hole in it, like your ever open gob. Except, your gob catches flies and your email box doesn't.

Noba

Why would he want his E-mail box to catch flies?

Maybe he wants it to try out for the Yankee outfield.

This is an Aussie thing, isn't it?

Yeah, that's probably it. Who knows what they mean? Half the time or more they don't know themselves. They stay so drunk they don't care.

Michael

When I want your opinion Joe, I'll pound it out of you with a Louisville slugger orroight?
You're going to beat him up with a comic book?

KansasCityRoyalsMascot-Slugger.jpg

You're just such a brute.

This particular one is from Kansas City but Louisville probably has one too.

Joe

Indeed.

In the words of Arthur Carlson, "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"

You know, all those years ago, when this was first on TV, I remember sitting in my downstairs, windowless room, watching it on my small TV, quite unequivocally ripped right straight to the tits, and actually ended up on the floor, laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Mind, the extremely good Thai Stick probably helped, but it still stands out in my memory as one of the funniest fecking things I've ever seen on TV.

It began, as I remember, when Les Nessman was doing his bizarro reinterpretation of the Hindenburg disaster. 'Oh, the humanity!' And it went on from there.

I remember struggling upstairs to try and explain to my poor, long-suffering mother why it was the funniest goddamn thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing, and could barely gather enough words to make it clear. She was a good she, she was, and did her best to understand. But, perhaps, I wasn't the best interpreter of the high level of comedy. Although, to be fair, I was extremely high.

Best damn moment of TV, ever.

I get his jackalope!

How'd you know I have a Jackalope? Well, you get the arrow through it's head, as well.

Now, who wants the chain-saw sculpture of an eagle perched on a salmon that occupies the space next to my TV? You'll either have to come and pick it up, or pay for shipping, and it weighs about 40 pounds, and stands about 3 foot high.

You think I make this ****e up? You lot can't begin to imagine how weird it is in my apartment...

How'd you know I have a Jackalope? Well, you get the arrow through it's head, as well.

Now, who wants the chain-saw sculpture of an eagle perched on a salmon that occupies the space next to my TV? You'll either have to come and pick it up, or pay for shipping, and it weighs about 40 pounds, and stands about 3 foot high.

You think I make this ****e up? You lot can't begin to imagine how weird it is in my apartment...

How did they do the fine detail work on the sculpture? A teeny little chain-saw?

I have one of those I use when it's time to prune my bonsai trees. It came with my teeny little sawmill.