Guess it's time to start a new Peng Challenge thread

At's wun wah tae knock tha inner Croda's an' Boo Radley's off tha frillies. Seriously tho, at's wun wah tae knock tha inner Croda's an' Boo Radley's off tha frillies.

Frillies ! So that's what you wear under your Kilt !

Noba.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. You have reached a new level of unintelligibility.

Michael

Wha'? Cannae ye speak tha language o' heroes an' comely lassies? Are ye a non-game playin', nostril-evacuatin', Sassanach bastarrrd? Are ye' a feckless git wi' ainly tha' dialect native tae 3 miles aroond ye birth place at ye command?

Ye kin select fraim tha followin' answers, laddie:

a) Aye, Ah'm a feckless git

B) "a"

Wha'? Cannae ye speak tha language o' heroes an' comely lassies? Are ye a non-game playin', nostril-evacuatin', Sassanach bastarrrd? Are ye' a feckless git wi' ainly tha' dialect native tae 3 miles aroond ye birth place at ye command?

Ye kin select fraim tha followin' answers, laddie:

a) Aye, Ah'm a feckless git

B) "a"

Oh now don't give the lad choices ... it just confuses him.

Joe

"Cornish Pasties"?

Do they have tassels?

Och, ye're a dim bulb ain a knife drawer! At's noo "paystie's", ats "parsties". An Ah crave 'em as waill. An' sausage rolls. A kin recall enjoyin' a cornish pastie an' sausage rolls bah tha River Whey ain Guildford, a few years back.

Och, ye're a dim bulb ain a knife drawer! At's noo "paystie's", ats "parsties". An Ah crave 'em as waill. An' sausage rolls. A kin recall enjoyin' a cornish pastie an' sausage rolls bah tha River Whey ain Guildford, a few years back.

What for you go to see a river? So you can tell your grandkids you nearly had a bath once?

Since I am undergoing surgery tomorrow for my achilles again, and since I will be on some good drugs for at least a week... I officially and without concern promote costard to the rank of squire. After all, I am sure it will piss Joebob off, and that is reason enough.

So, costard [name spelled, but not bolded] *boot* I will expect you *boot* to keep up the good name of House Rune *boot* and to actually WIN a game *Boot* against anyone from House Shaw.

Arise squire, *Boot* take the bucket and go to all the good kaniggits of the pool asking for donations. Well yes, there won't be many, good and pool are exclusive terms, but be a good lad and go forth. Watch out for Seanachai, if he has been drinking [and when has he not?] it may take hours for him to drain his bladder.

I expect the lot of you to treat costard [spelled but not bolded] like the good new squire he is. Remember what goes on in the pool, stays in the pool.

Peng, dang it, PENG, do me a favor and show the young lass...err...costard the right way of a challenge. Elvis, let Peng know he has a request from me.

Looking forward to going under the knife tomorrow, it is less painful then reading anything from Boo.

Rune

...I will expect you *boot* to keep up the good name of House Rune...

Eh? Since when has House Rune ever had a good name? More like the houses of low repute that seem to congregate along the US/Mexican border. Only maybe not as good.

Looking forward to going under the knife tomorrow...

If it were a guillotine you were going under, we'd all be looking forward to it too. But the surgeon might screw up and you'll be crippled for life, so the situation is not entirely without hope.

Michael

Paysties? Parsties? Do you start every day by huffing a big can of Testor's?

And I don't want to think about you wearing pasties, even if they don't have tassels.

I have a nice setup file for you Boo Radley... I think I might have left it out on th elawn....or mayhbe it slipped down the back of the sofa....anyhoos another couple of red wines and i'll probaly forget it again....lucky you....you don';t get to die again so soon......