Guess it's time to start a new Peng Challenge thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand how seeing that cavernous maw opening, expelling a cloud of sepulcherous breath could force even a strong individual to throw money at you and go run up a tree.

That's the real reason that Canada went with the one- and two-dollar coins; they sting a bit when they hit beggers.

This proves everything we've been saying about Australians. [shudder]

Michael

One of our cultural heroes died of eating his sled dogs' livers (Vitamin D toxicosis) - was it Mawson? Australians choose their heros in their own fashion: it helps if they died of ignorance exploring a useless wasteland. Anyway, enough history. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Okay, I'm off on Thursday. Yeah, yeah, I know, you lot regard me as having been off for years. All packed, except for the cigars and shaving kit, told my Small Friends about how I'll probably be eaten by an alligator (they did not seem particularly concerned, but seemed to regard this as being somewhat intriguing), and it's all over now bar the shouting.

And, with any luck, screaming. We're going to have a laptop with us, and free Wi-Fi in the hotel room, so I may be able to keep you lot posted on what I'm attacked by. Well, at least until the attackers win...

Okay, I'm off on Thursday. Yeah, yeah, I know, you lot regard me as having been off for years. All packed, except for the cigars and shaving kit, told my Small Friends about how I'll probably be eaten by an alligator (they did not seem particularly concerned, but seemed to regard this as being somewhat intriguing), and it's all over now bar the shouting.

And, with any luck, screaming. We're going to have a laptop with us, and free Wi-Fi in the hotel room, so I may be able to keep you lot posted on what I'm attacked by. Well, at least until the attackers win...

Have a fun trip! Watch out for the water spiders!

"We"? Who is this person foolish enough to accompany you on this suicidal mission?

Michael

I think he said something about a "friend", but no one thought to question him on it. Ask for definition of what he thinks a friend is... that sort of thing.

I figure it's either imaginary, another escapee from the Mannyappless Home for the Chronically Confused, or inflatable.

I think he said something about a "friend", but no one thought to question him on it. Ask for definition of what he thinks a friend is... that sort of thing.

I figure it's either imaginary, another escapee from the Mannyappless Home for the Chronically Confused, or inflatable.

Likely he's planning to hire a "posse" while in Florida ... the homeless come cheap you know.

Joe

Likely he's planning to hire a "posse" while in Florida ... the homeless come cheap you know.

Joe

Well that would certainly make him feel more at home. One wonders whether he managed to find a "hotel" with concrete beams and the steady rumble of overhead traffic.

Steve

(And outdoor laundries??? Are you rusticating reprobates still taking your frillies and beating them on rocks down by the river?)

At's wun wah tae knock tha inner Croda's an' Boo Radley's off tha frillies. Seriously tho, at's wun wah tae knock tha inner Croda's an' Boo Radley's off tha frillies.