MG jam and flamethrowers...

Pandur

I was under the impression there would be fire. That's one of those little details I always thought was cool in CMX1....especially it spreading out from a burning building or destroyed tank into another tile.Oh, and the back blasts from zooks, shrecks and piats sometimes catching rooms or grass on fire. All very cool stuff.

Mord.

LOL, what a great example of a thread going downhill righ from the beginning. :rolleyes:

I was under the impression there would be fire. That's one of those little details I always thought was cool in CMX1....especially it spreading out from a burning building or destroyed tank into another tile.Oh, and the back blasts from zooks, shrecks and piats sometimes catching rooms or grass on fire. All very cool stuff.

well i dont go that far to hope that fire will be able to spread and be "alive", consuming things as vegetation, foliage and verry slowly also buildings, but more the isolated version comming from a flamethrower.

although one of the most memorable moment in CMBB for me is tied to fire. i had a schreck team in a smal shack, in a perfect position to brew up 2 of my friends tanks driving by. but the first shot missed and set their shack on fire :D you can imagine how it ended...

and the machine guns jamming, i dont know why that had to go, i kinda liked it. it used to happen in the worst possible moment but it seems noone gives a damn bout it.

...you can imagine how it ended...

In tears?

and the machine guns jamming, i dont know why that had to go, i kinda liked it. it used to happen in the worst possible moment but it seems noone gives a damn bout it.

That's because it would happen at the worst possible moment. Why would anybody like that? That's sort of like expecting people to enjoy having a spike driven through their big toes.

Michael

In tears?

sort of, i had a short mental breakdown yelling at my friend over TS that its all his fault... .

That's because it would happen at the worst possible moment. Why would anybody like that? That's sort of like expecting people to enjoy having a spike driven through their big toes.

well some of us like pain in a certain way :D

'nother question: How many floors will the tallest building in CM:N have?

I am interested to see how they'll handle building making in the editor, over all...

@Pandur, I hope there's flamethrowers, I wanna see them in 1:1 action.

At the same time, I hope there is collateral fire, like the above examples too. We've talked about so many things here over the last few years I can't remember what the official word was now.

As far as jams go, I'd also hope they'd include them. Makes for some tense moments on both sides of a battle, when that happens.

Mord.

god i like this forums, it can be so much fun :D feels like getting whiped while beeing fed cake.

@Pandur, I hope there's flamethrowers, I wanna see them in 1:1 action.

At the same time, I hope there is collateral fire, like the above examples too. We've talked about so many things here over the last few years I can't remember what the official word was now.

yes thats why i brought up the question, flamethrowers in 1:1 must be kick ass.

btw. mord, thanks for saving this thread from a total derail yet again ;)