The Peng Hatching Memorial Challenge Thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things in life are as enjoyable as hearing of someone else's misfortunes.

Dalem has an extremely drunk Seanachai in his house. I expect I'll be laughing the rest o' the night away

Wait till next week, I'm bringing over a case of rum.

Should be epic.

While idling away a few hours playing the rather good Diablo clone 'Titan Quest' the other day, I found myself surrounded by 'Gibbering Peng'.

These turned out to be baboon-faced flying goblin type creatures. The main goal in their artificial life seemed to be to screech out an unintelligable racket whenever someone got within earshot. Their other goal was to retardedly run head first onto any sharp pointy objects in my characters possesion.

It all somehow seemed so appropriate.

While idling away a few hours playing the rather good Diablo clone 'Titan Quest' the other day, I found myself surrounded by 'Gibbering Peng'.

These turned out to be baboon-faced flying goblin type creatures. The main goal in their artificial life seemed to be to screech out an unintelligable racket whenever someone got within earshot. Their other goal was to retardedly run head first onto any sharp pointy objects in my characters possesion.

You DARE speak of what's appropriate???

I've watched your painting show and I don't think you know the meaning of the word. Appropriate, that is. Painting either, for that matter.

And aren't you dead?

Wot, no indiscriminate faeces flinging? No public onanistic display?

Ptui! - I spit on your Gibbering Peng!

And another one bites the dust. Oh, sure, it was only OGSF, and we all know his concept of tactical manhoovering is to run right at you with his face painted blue. But even so, with the use of big, scary 105s and 76.2s and rough and ready sweaty engineers he still couldn't crack my crack reverse slope defense and I beat him to a pulp with a MAJOR VICTORY, 77-23.

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the manky Scots git's house tonight.

And I'm just glad that I could be the one to do it.

And another one bites the dust. Oh, sure, it was only OGSF, and we all know his concept of tactical manhoovering is to run right at you with his face painted blue. But even so, with the use of big, scary 105s and 76.2s and rough and ready sweaty engineers he still couldn't crack my crack reverse slope defense and I beat him to a pulp with a MAJOR VICTORY, 77-23.

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the manky Scots git's house tonight.

And I'm just glad that I could be the one to do it.

Oh bravo ... well done lad ... next you'll be trumpting your victory in arm wrestling against a Brownie.

brownie_friendship_circle.jpg

Mind you the one on the left looks wiry.

Joe