The Peng Hatching Memorial Challenge Thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was talkin' about Noba, so I believe the correct term is ****tard
That's the technically correct term ... commonly abbreviated as ****er.

Berli, sorry we lost connection yesterday, your phone started making Donald Duck sounds ... don't get me wrong, it was an improvement, but I couldn't understand anything you said ... actually that was an improvement too now that I think of it.

Joe

He may be in hiding. My spirited defense of the Villas of Tuscany is making him writhe in pain.

Or dance with glee.

Sometimes it's hard to tell.

It's true - he now has many spirits to defend his villas. Or the ruins of his villas.

Writhing with glee.

As for Noba, I believe the correct word is "smep".

A big girl's blouse who likes to shoot empty trucks and blow up empty buildings.

Just youthful high spirits - my Kiwi pixeltruppen are celebrating the fact that they're not Boo's, and dead. You could move the trucks, Boo, before they're hotwired and torched by hordes of marauding Maoris. Or you could leave them sitting around, twiddling their..thumbs... As for the buildings, yeah, they're empty now. 'cept for the spirits.:P

Just youthful high spirits - my Kiwi pixeltruppen are celebrating the fact that they're hot

That explains why they're wearing those spangly tube tops and Daisy Dukes and they're advancement orders are "Prance to Contact"*

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Smiley SNIPPED! because it's just so wrong.

Daylight-****in'-savings time... means tonight is a 13 rather than 12 hour shift. I got a whole hat fulla Mondays ta hand out

My heart bleeds for you Berli. Meanwhile, some lucky Australians will be celebrating a horse race with a four day weekend. Compare and contrast...