The Peng Hatching Memorial Challenge Thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[looking at a patch of wild, straggly water cress and summoning up enough enthusiasm to lift a hoof to distribute a strand here and there]

*snort* well, that was fun

Are you pretending to be a moose? They eat straggling water cress with abandon and gusto. So I hear.

Are you pretending to be a moose? They eat straggling water cress with abandon and gusto. So I hear.

Yes, that is all very interesting...

[...combing the wild water cress mound into interesting shapes]

.. terribly interesting...

[.. shoving a snout in to get a good whiff..]

.. terribly interesting...Oh! What is this! No, this won't do at all.. there is a foreign something amongst the water cress pubes.. OI, NO! This won't do at all...

...buried head first up to the little begger's red wellie boots.. OI! GET OUT OF THERE!

[... and the offending article is summarily disinterred and flung some distance towards some startled chickens]

Well, I shall now tend and fertilize me patch of wild straggly water cress so it gets real thick 'n' bushy.

[.. and after a night when the pumpkins creak and the asparagus spears rustle and the wild water cress reach to a full, thick glossy bloom its time for an inspection with a small rubber Gnome propped up to ensure a good view of the miracles of nature]

Well, Mr G, Nitrates do have an effect, what a wonderful clump of thick, luscious water cress we have here...

[consulting various open books..]

.. now for the matter in hoof...

[tapping a hoof on one particularly thick tome "Topiary for Donkeys..]

I've always fancied a Mohawk, what say you Mr G?...

[...turning a page...]

Oh.. that is interesting.. a water cress pubic mullet! We must try that!

[... and tonight is poetry night in the Paddock... Romantic poetry night and just as Wordsworth had his daffodils something gray and heavy and his little rubber buddy have their rampant growth of wild water cress]

Well, Mr G, the creative juices are flowing tonight, ain't that the truth?

[..picking up the special Poet's Crayon]

.. and you shall be my muse...

[.. as little rubber eyes and bulging equine eyes survey and examine the clump of growth with intense interest...]

...so, me little one, lets have the first lines

"Goodness gracious

Wot we have here?"

... oh superlative start, my little rubber one, it don't get better than this

"Thick n bushy"

..aha, yes, keep it simple, as Nature intended

"Water cress vag.."

OI!!! NO!!!

*BOOOOOOT* NAUGHTY MUSE, OFFF TO THE POND YOU GO!!!

He did last time Mace came to visit.

Wrong. Mace has never visited, thankfully, and on his last sojurn out of the country he let us all down by coming back. Which reminds me, when you plan to come back I must remember to pass on to a couple of mates in Immigration your imminent arrival date. I'll ask them to make sure there is a cell - err, room - on Christmas Island for you...

Noba.

Well said Noba, frankly I didn't think you had it in you.

Joe

Faint praise, Old Man, faint praise. If you wern't off crashing and burning in your pox-laden canvas coffins you would be here... patrolling the gates... frightening off all the children and adults with your horrific visage.

Get back to work, or we shall have a vote to replace you in your dis-hon-rabble position as chief clown and tea maker. **

Noba.

** Of course, this will require the recall of the Stenographers, but it is a small price to pay to be rid of you.

Faint praise, Old Man, faint praise. If you wern't off crashing and burning in your pox-laden canvas coffins you would be here... patrolling the gates... frightening off all the children and adults with your horrific visage.

Get back to work, or we shall have a vote to replace you in your dis-hon-rabble position as chief clown and tea maker. **

Noba.

** Of course, this will require the recall of the Stenographers, but it is a small price to pay to be rid of you.

Ah but there's the rub isn't it lad ... in order to be rid of me you'll have to recall the Stenographers and only I, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, have the pin code for Big Al's Ladies of Relaxation and Steographic Pool Automated Request Line.

So I'll have to come back to call them up won't I?

Besides ... what part of "... for Life ..." do you not understand ... aside from the big words that is.

Joe