Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, inasmuch as I heart Leopard and its predecessor Snow Leopard, i won't pollute my pristine Imac with windows.

Thanks to each of you for being a hot, steaming cup of no help. I find it incomprehensible that battlefront upgraded its site to 1995 standards and ignored the porting to the mac. Wasn't there a bald mod miscreant who was only slightly mongoloid before? I thought he was helpful like an inmate helping one find the soap.

PS Go Phillies

And you would know this because you are familiar with rolling in fresh dung. Yes, Michael, we've already established that.

And there we have yet another desperate attempt to cling to a metaphor long after it has gasped its last breath and become defunct. What's next for Boo and his impoverished imagination, dining in the soup kitchen of ideas?

Michael

And there we have yet another desperate attempt to cling to a metaphor long after it has gasped its last breath and become defunct. What's next for Boo and his impoverished imagination, dining in the soup kitchen of ideas?

Michael

You're the one who put the stool down next to it and milked it for everything it had.

Go back to your Fred Waring LPs.

Wha's mah turrrn, Boo Ah'm losin' Radley?

Beats me, Sparky. I sent it several days ago. Did you look in the back of the refrigerator, behind the 12 pack of Ensure? Did you check under the rug... the one on top of your head?

I'll resend from my end, but I may not get to it tonight.

Beats me, Sparky. I sent it several days ago. Did you look in the back of the refrigerator, behind the 12 pack of Ensure? Did you check under the rug... the one on top of your head?

I'll resend from my end, but I may not get to it tonight.

Sometimes Ah looks an' wonders, an' sometimes Ah just looks.... Ah re-saint tha turrn from last week tae ye just noo. Tha wun wha ye losin'....

Ask again after we trash dalem's place on Sunday.
You mean after you trash dalem's place on Sunday AGAIN ... right?

If he had any real friends he wouldn't put up with you lot ... but then if he had any real friends he wouldn't have to.

Why doesn't the gang ever wander up to Mounds and trash YOUR place ... oh right ... the Lady Shary ... I was frankly amazed she let me drop by.

Joe