Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that another Asahi beer? Why yes, I do believe i`ll have another.....

You are a loathsome article in (near) human form, you realise.

Why else would your Company send you away so often? Of course

it could be that your lovely Wife is starting to understand what

an absolute tosser she was tricked into marrying, and the delightfull

Lady has been making phone calls to your office to get some relief

from your disgusting habits...

Noba.

Anyhoos Noba you malignant stain on the y-fronts of life, it is the good Lady Baroness Von Stuka's birthday today....and i'm stuck in Korea......again.......drinking Asahi beer.......again.

Mind, my gift to her was far greater than my simply not being there. I think Boo Radley can understand the excitement in a young girl's heart when she unwraps a Canon 'L' series 100-400mm IS USM lens. (not that Boo is a young girl....not anymore anyways...not after the operation and the advancement of years)

You are a loathsome article in (near) human form, you realise.

Why else would your Company send you away so often? Of course

it could be that your lovely Wife is starting to understand what

an absolute tosser she was tricked into marrying, and the delightfull

Lady has been making phone calls to your office to get some relief

from your disgusting habits...

Noba.

I don't think that it's accurate to refer to Stuka as an absolute tosser ... that would imply that he's actually achieved perfection in something and I just can't see that happening.

Surely there are tossers out there who are better at being tossers than Stuka ... probably ... perhaps ... granted I can't think of one right off the bat ...

Joe

What sort of marraige is it when you can't trim your toenails on the kitchen bench anyways?
It's probably not the fact that you were trimming them, after all the good Lady Baroness Von Stuka has surely becomed accustomed to your less savory habits over the months.

I think it was probably your choice of implements ... although your flexibility is clearly admirable ... not that many people can get their toes up to their teeth after all.

Joe

Here i am!

So I see. The prodigal returns and all that crap.

I've bought a house in the suburbs, somewhere quiet and with lots of trees,grass,..you know. I'm moving there in august.

I've also bought a new car and all kinds of furniture and stuff for my new home, so i'll have fun painting and decorating this summer.

So the smuggling venture turned out rather well?

I've sold my business, and started a new career as... public servant...

You and Mace now will have something more in common. I trust you will be very happy together. I hope wearing that sheep costume won't be too uncomfortable for you in the summer.

Michael

Here i am!

I guess NOBODY here is wondering where i've been and what i've been up to, so i'll tell you -as loudly as i can- anyway!

I've bought a house in the suburbs, somewhere quiet and with lots of trees,grass,..you know. I'm moving there in august.

I've also bought a new car and all kinds of furniture and stuff for my new home, so i'll have fun painting and decorating this summer.

I've sold my business, and started a new career as... public servant for the department of finance. Wich turns out to be really the kind of work i was looking for. They pay is adequate and the working hours are very comfortable, combined with just the right amount of challenge.

You see, a whole new life!

I had this "catharsis" after i noticed how my loved one, was able to enjoy the fruits of his labour, while i was working all the time. Up to a point where i was fed up with it. There is more to life than work and money. I have a lot more time to go horse-riding and enjoy theatre/movies/... and ofcourse CMBB.

About that, when are they [\b] going to drop all that modern warfare and give us a new fine WW2 game?

Belgian greetings!

Sturmy

Hey Sturmy....good for you, somewhere along the line we lose sight of the fact that life can also be enjoyed. Where we don't have to feel guilty if we have been blessed by our environment and our work ethic, in other words we can actually enjoy the fruits ( no pun intended) of our labors, and live a quiet, comfortable life!

I am retiring in July, hopefully I will have the time to enjoy it.

Once again......good for you!

You and Mace now will have something more in common. I trust you will be very happy together. I hope wearing that sheep costume won't be too uncomfortable for you in the summer.

Yeh but I'm a public servant of fine standing! A veteran of sneaking in hours of napping and extended lunch breaks.

I bet he hasn't got any of that perfected!

I don't know about sheep costume but wearing a bear costume in summer is a bugger...you get all hot, sweaty and bothered, all for the accolades of the adoring crowd. I wish they'd pay money instead.

btw I've moved house yet again....keeping my creditors on their toes as it were.

Yeh but I'm a public servant of fine standing! A veteran of sneaking in hours of napping and extended lunch breaks.

I bet he hasn't got any of that perfected!

I don't know about sheep costume but wearing a bear costume in summer is a bugger...you get all hot, sweaty and bothered, all for the accolades of the adoring crowd. I wish they'd pay money instead.

btw I've moved house yet again....keeping my creditors on their toes as it were.

You have creditors ... you mean people actually lent you money? Was it one of those "apply by phone" deals where you basically have to provide a verification of pulse to qualify?

Joe

I don't think that it's accurate to refer to Stuka as an absolute tosser ... that would imply that he's actually achieved perfection in something and I just can't see that happening.

Surely there are tossers out there who are better at being tossers than Stuka ... probably ...

Joe

Er, Yes Joe, my mistake. Thankyou for pointing that out.

Agreed. He is nowhere as good a Tosser as you...

Noba.

Um, I took the quiz.

Turns out I am a Lorak

But are you THE Lord Lorak ... if so may I say on behalf of the entire Peng Challenge Thread ... uh ... who were you again?

Welcome back Milord, good to see you again.

Now isn't it time to update your website? I think there's about 5,398 game results to post.

Joe

Did another drive-by, did you?
Speaking of which, did you see the news report today?

Seems there was a tragic case of a young man who was walking down the sidewalk, minding his own business, when this shiny black Caddy screeched up to him, the doors popped open and four fat bald men with tape measures, material and chalk jumped out, threw him up against the fence and began frantically measuring his inseam, arms and shoulders. Another was busily measuring and cutting fabric. In two minutes they were done, tossed him a business card and a job ticket, jumped back in the car and drove away leaving a stunned and confused young man to wonder what he had done to be targetted for yet another drive by suiting.

Joe