Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again.

again?.....AGAIN??..... 'again' would indicate you have trampled my pixeltruppen at least once before.

Should we hark back to our last game?.....or the one before that?......or the one befo....i'm sure you get the idea.

On second thoughts it is YOU after all so it's likely you don't get the idea, or any ideas........at all.........ever.

again?.....AGAIN??..... 'again' would indicate you have trampled my pixeltruppen at least once before.

Should we hark back to our last game?.....or the one before that?......or the one befo....i'm sure you get the idea.

On second thoughts it is YOU after all so it's likely you don't get the idea, or any ideas........at all.........ever.

What about this last game? You mean the one where you gained control of the large BOGUS flag? And where I held off your attack on the true flag? The one where my HMG's had your troops crawling away broken and routed?

You may have won a MINOR victory, but I do believe I did some trampling there. Oh yes.

Shut up and send me a set up, you cloth headed dullard. I long to trample your pixeltruppen yet again.

I wouldn't bother getting him to send any setup. I sends him a perfectly

good quick battle and he cries and whinges and moans about how the map

sucks. He got the sucks bit right! But it's him that sucks, not the map.

Just call him Princess Precious.

Noba.

Quit your moan'in and return the first file of your next ass whupp'in post haste.

I'm flying to Korea again on saturday and will be considering returning files to you even less regularly than usual.

Okay Gnomey, I sent you an email. I have not received a response email back from you....yet.....

He does that to you.....berates you for not emailing him, and then when you do...... no response.

The man is daft I tell you.

Daft? No... daft brings to mind someone who is harmlessly eccentric. Someone who is entertaining in their madness.

Seananchai is a hooting, gibbering, foam-flecked uber-looney, who should be taken out with a high powered rifle with a scope.

Using extreme prejudice would probably merit a big thumbs up from all right thinking people, as well.

Daft? No... daft brings to mind someone who is harmlessly eccentric. Someone who is entertaining in their madness.

Seananchai is a hooting, gibbering, foam-flecked uber-looney, who should be taken out with a high powered rifle with a scope.

Using extreme prejudice would probably merit a big thumbs up from all right thinking people, as well.

I think you're right. It probably wouldn't even merit pulling his fingernails off first. Just put him in a bag with a few rocks and throw him in the lake.

Michael

Still no response from the Gnome!

The cur! Imagine, leaving a gentle maiden pining beside her telephone (or as in this case, e-mail client)! The man should be horse whipped. Or worse. Why don't we all take a moment to think of suitable punishments for the Gnome? And remember, he enjoys paddling, so that's out.

Michael

What kind of fee do you suppose a horse would charge for whipping him? And now that I think about it, wouldn't it be simpler just to have the horse trample him, given the horse's lack of an opposable thumb and all? (BTW, are we certain that the Gnome has an opposable thumb? Not that it's critical to the matter at hand; I just wondered.)

Michael

Safe return.

Every day I hear your footsteps as you walk away.

And every day they fade away until there’s only a silence that chills me to the core.

The silence of worry,

The silence of fear,

The silence of hope,

And the silence of longing.

Will you come back?

Will you be okay?

When will I fell whole again?

When will that silence stop haunting me, reminding me of your departure?

When will the tears finally dry?

When will you come home?

Every day as I look out the window and see the roads empty,

I pray for your safe return,

Or just for you to be safe for a moment,

Free of the pain and suffering

That fills the air around you.

My heart never stops beating

As my mind wanders to places unseen,

Hoping for a glimpse of you,

To hear your voice,

To feel your presence,

Even if only for a moment.

When the day finally comes that I look out the window and find that you’re there,

Years have gone by,

And I had lost hope in ever seeing you again.

I hear your footsteps getting louder as you come closer.

The sound fills my head, and nothing else is noticed.

Only you, standing before me.

Your eyes find their way up to mine, and I see years of what I can imagine as war,

And you smile.

Even if it was a weak, pathetic attempt at a smile,

I loved it all the same.

You were back,

And the silence was finally gone.

Here i am!

I guess NOBODY here is wondering where i've been and what i've been up to, so i'll tell you -as loudly as i can- anyway!

I've bought a house in the suburbs, somewhere quiet and with lots of trees,grass,..you know. I'm moving there in august.

I've also bought a new car and all kinds of furniture and stuff for my new home, so i'll have fun painting and decorating this summer.

I've sold my business, and started a new career as... public servant for the department of finance. Wich turns out to be really the kind of work i was looking for. They pay is adequate and the working hours are very comfortable, combined with just the right amount of challenge.

You see, a whole new life!

I had this "catharsis" after i noticed how my loved one, was able to enjoy the fruits of his labour, while i was working all the time. Up to a point where i was fed up with it. There is more to life than work and money. I have a lot more time to go horse-riding and enjoy theatre/movies/... and ofcourse CMBB.

About that, when are they going to drop all that modern warfare and give us a new fine WW2 game?

Belgian greetings!

Sturmy

Wheres my post from the business class lounge I posted last night? Surely I wasnt thatdrunk I failed to hit the`post` button?? It was pure genious I tells ya!!