Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-Il.jpg

I'm sorry all of the spandex has been shipped to North Korea for new uniforms for this man.

Man? **chortle**

I bet that's from the North Korean 2009 Calendar (and the 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005......)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in South Korea at the moment and I can tell you, you chickie-babes here are hot!

If you like Mr floppie-guts there Mace, good for you! It leaves more hotties for the rest of us real men.....the unmarried real men of course......without 'significant others'.

I'm in South Korea at the moment and I can tell you, you chickie-babes here are hot!

So, who are you talking to? The "chickie-babes? How do you know they even come here?

Are you drunk again?

If you like Mr floppie-guts there Mace, good for you! It leaves more hotties for the rest of us real men.....the unmarried real men of course......without 'significant others'.

But you're married, with a significant other, so that would mean you're not a real man... like you alluded to in the same sentence.

Are you always this confused? For how many years were you nursed on lead paint?

Regardless of Michael's continious pleadings to become his facebook friend I resist.........

What is more funnerer than that is being once again in the Incheon airport business lounge with a super sized Vodka and orange chaser to the beer opener. PLUS theres 4! turns from my bestest everest CM pals Noba, Nidan1 and Betty Boo that I have some 14 hours of flighttime to cunningly craft their imminent military disasters....muahahahahaaaaaaa

Sh*t! just knocked over my glass and smashed it! better make the next one a quintuple in order to catch up.......ECONOMY CLASS PASSENGER! clean up my mess!! Forthwith! and for sooth for that matter....

Regardless of Michael's continious pleadings to become his facebook friend I resist.........

Our backwards child has got it backwards again, but what can you expect from somebody who grew up in a country where people think it's natural to stand on their heads all the time?

Michael

Our backwards child has got it backwards again, but what can you expect from somebody who grew up in a country where people think it's natural to stand on their heads all the time?

Michael

Awwwwwww....be nice and let Stuka be your friend.

PLUS theres 4! turns from my bestest everest CM pals Noba, Nidan1 and Betty Boo that I have some 14 hours of flighttime to cunningly craft their imminent military disasters....muahahahahaaaaaaa

It's now been approximately 38 hours.

No brilliant plans come to mind yet?

Is squeezing blood from a turnip one of those Midwestern sports they only talk about among themselves? Expecting anything brilliant from you-know-who is like expecting a certain donkey to begin excreting diamonds. If you know what I mean.

Michael

It's now been approximately 38 hours.

As it transpired, I had the choice between multiple vodka/tonics and the ever attentive services of my 'hostess with the mostess' or working on a turn from you.

No surprise, you lost...

But I think it's cute how you wait by your computer counting the hours until I reply.

Cute, but also a little creepy.

That's funny. I hear people refer to you in the same way. Except they say "stupid" instead of "cute", and "way" instead of "little".

But other than that, exactly the same.

So they say he's "Stupid, but also a way creepy?"

Okay so if you "hear" people say that it clearly can't refer to anyone here ... is that Ohioan ... kinda like the Canadian "eh?". And in that case shouldn't it have been "Stupid but also way creepy, eh?"

I agree with the basic sentiment mind you.

Joe

So they say he's "Stupid, but also a way creepy?"

Okay so if you "hear" people say that it clearly can't refer to anyone here ... is that Ohioan ... kinda like the Canadian "eh?". And in that case shouldn't it have been "Stupid but also way creepy, eh?"

I agree with the basic sentiment mind you.

Joe

Sort of. It's like how I hear people say you are so stultifyingly anal, you make Phil Hartman's SNL character, the Anal Retentive Chef seem positively footloose and wacky and that your mind wanders so much it comes back with souvenirs.

Sort of. It's like how I hear people say you are so stultifyingly anal, you make Phil Hartman's SNL character, the Anal Retentive Chef seem positively footloose and wacky and that your mind wanders so much it comes back with souvenirs.
He died you know ... so more properly he should have been referenced as " the LATE Phil Hartman " ...

JOe