Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet, still he provides.

Such are the awesome powers of our Justicar.

Now see Boo Radley, YOU would have done one of those crude cut and paste jobs to make it SOUND like it was complimentary.

I don't even have to do that ... this is, on it's very face, complimentary.

Of course it's from Lars so you have discount it pretty heavily but still ...

Joe

Like all else you attempt, Joe, that was simply awful.

Taking up understatement as a rhetorical device now, Leeeeeeo? Well, I have to admit, in this case that might be the only strategy left as there may not be words in the English language to adequately describe the full dimensions of Joe's awfulness...at least none that the Forum software will allow.

Michael

Taking up understatement as a rhetorical device now, Leeeeeeo? Well, I have to admit, in this case that might be the only strategy left as there may not be words in the English language to adequately describe the full dimensions of Joe's awfulness...at least none that the Forum software will allow.

Michael

Thank you, thank you all very much. If, through my humble efforts I have managed to bring just a little happiness into your otherwise humdrum and joyless existences then I can count my labors as worthwhile.

Joe

A compliment from Lars is like a gum massage from Typhoid Mary.
I'll take your word for it Boo Radley. I've never wanted a gum massage but obviously you're something of an expert on the subject.

I presume you get a discount from her?

Joe

I'll take your word for it Boo Radley. I've never wanted a gum massage but obviously you're something of an expert on the subject.

I presume you get a discount from her?

Joe

Umm... no. Typhoid Mary was a bit before my time and if you hadn't been home schooled by a pack of Howler Monkeys, you might know that.

Thank you, thank you all very much. If, through my humble efforts I have managed to bring just a little happiness into your otherwise humdrum and joyless existences then I can count my labors as worthwhile.

I note that you are as weak in reading comprehension skills as in everything else. Carry on.

Michael

Is that Seanachai , or an evil communist dictator?

It could be Seanachai subbing as an evil Communist dictator. That would explain why he isn't around much any more. Then again, he is more probably sleeping one off in a puddle of dog piss in an alley somewhere.

Michael

And I like to wear my sunglasses at night.
And I like balanced scenarios ... unlike those that Wolfp Mk II chooses when he absolutely, positively has to win one after three straight losses to your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But maybe that's just me.

Joe

And I like balanced scenarios ... unlike those that Wolfp Mk II chooses when he absolutely, positively has to win one after three straight losses to your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But maybe that's just me.

Joe

Balanced scenarios? Like "It Burns When I Pee", from Ker Dessel*

*(Ker Dessel: When you want to play CM in the worst way).

Balanced scenarios? Like "It Burns When I Pee", from Ker Dessel*

*(Ker Dessel: When you want to play CM in the worst way).

That's completely different, that's more of an ... uh ... introductory scenario that's used to ... uh ... establish the viability of a candidate for eventual CessPool membership.

It's also a great deal of fun for the Allied player ... maybe not so much for the Germans.

Some of our scenarios were exquisitely balanced, like Arty Fest '45.

And I should remind you that Ker Dessel* has upgraded it's motto.

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When It's Called a Setup for a Reason

Like Freud said, "Sometimes a donkey in spandex is just a donkey in spandex..."

[casually browsing through a mail order catalogue of ManKini 'R' Us while selecting a choice sprout]

... I want a DonKini...

[.. and spotting the Justicar shuffling towards the local MBT WalMart outlet as the security guards prepare themselves for another fun-packed morning of detain and search]