Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but I suspect the desperation levels are beginning to ramp up...

You sure you're not on a slippery downhill slope? Remember, it was Richard FariƱa who said that he'd been down so long it was starting to look like up to him. Of course, if you turn that glass globe over you get to see the pretty snow fall.

It's something to think about.

Michael

Indeed Michael lets give it a try...

[shuffling to get a secure footing and squeezing all the buttock muscles into the tightest possible knot]

*hooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnk*

Well, Michael, I've given it some thought and I must report.. nothing. Sodding nothing. A neuron did not move, a synapse did not spark.

What was the question?

All I can say is that if you are suggesting PaulEIEIEIO is the light at the end of tunnel it'd probably be a sodding train going in completely the opposite direction... which somehow seems to reduce the anxiety... of, well, everything.

Indeed Michael lets give it a try...

[shuffling to get a secure footing and squeezing all the buttock muscles into the tightest possible knot]

*hooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnk*

Well, Michael, I've given it some thought and I must report.. nothing. Sodding nothing. A neuron did not move, a synapse did not spark.

What was the question?

All I can say is that if you are suggesting PaulEIEIEIO is the light at the end of tunnel it'd probably be a sodding train going in completely the opposite direction... which somehow seems to reduce the anxiety... of, well, everything.

For once I have to agree with Yeknodathon ... if

PawlNZ is going away then that's a good thing.

Joe

For once I have to agree with Yeknodathon ...

Bugger. That's all my street cred gone up in smoke with the spooked chickens.

Please reconsider that last statement?

Right, time for a sing song and one of my favourites too! From the Paddock Book of Golden Oldies

Old McBattlefront had a Forum - E - I - E -I - O

And on that Forum they had a Paul - A -U - A - U - O

With a blindingly obvious statement here

And a blindinglly obvious statement there

Here a statement

There a statement

Everywhere a tedious statement

Old McBattlefront had a Forum - E - I - E -I - O

Some people call me the space cowboy...
Yes, but only when you're wearing nothing but your chaps and carrying your handmade light sabre replica ... and frankly calling them "people" is pushing it a bit.

Joe

p.s. dalem if you'd password protect your computer these things wouldn't happen every time Seanachai comes over.

Yes, but only when you're wearing nothing but your chaps and carrying your handmade light sabre replica ...

Joe

Joe,

I don't know if you really want to be sharing your fantasies of Dalem with the rest of us. Just a thought. At least I hope they are just fantasies...

Joe,

I don't know if you really want to be sharing your fantasies of Dalem with the rest of us. Just a thought. At least I hope they are just fantasies...

Now Patchy, deleting the last few words DOES make a difference in the intent of the post you know ... besides dalem in chaps would be more along the lines of a nightmare than a fantasy.

Joe

Yes, but only when you're wearing nothing but your chaps...

I think you are confusing dalem with that luscious blonde in 48 Hours. At least I hope that's the nexus of your confusion in this case. Of course, given that you are confused about everything all the time, it may not make much difference in the final analysis. BTW, don't forget your meds again.

Michael

I think you are confusing dalem with that luscious blonde in 48 Hours. At least I hope that's the nexus of your confusion in this case. Of course, given that you are confused about everything all the time, it may not make much difference in the final analysis. BTW, don't forget your meds again.

Michael

Blondes in chaps ... {sigh} ...

110614285_5ea3e82843.jpg

Joe