Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a partridge in a pear treeeee........

Stop that caterwauling, you Aussie feck! Now, on the count:

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred,

Down came the troopers, one, two, three,

"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?"

"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

Stop that caterwauling, you Aussie feck! Now, on the count:

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred,

Down came the troopers, one, two, three,

"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?"

"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

I think you'll find it's "whose" - even Australian police aren't stupid enough to ask the other question.. I applaud your taste - it's a great song to sing, different characters giving the punch line different meanings along the way.

When he takes up his duties as my new houseboy, Poi Ramekin, the hunching of the back and foot dragging sounds pretty good, but I am definitely NOT on board with the yelling.
Unfortunately it's pretty much of a package deal ... along with the stealing of the booze and the pissing on the floor ... he got that from the cat.

Joe

When he takes up his duties as my new houseboy, Poi Ramekin, the hunching of the back and foot dragging sounds pretty good, but I am definitely NOT on board with the yelling.

Have you considered taking the hearing aids out of your ears? The yelling would cease to be a problem, and the rest of us would be free of that incessant whistling, though I'm sure you perceive it as something more akin to Sebastien Grainger and the Mountains.

Manky faux Scots git

Manky faux Scots git

Manky faux Scots git

Manky faux Scots git...

Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git Manky faux Scots git

Whoa.... dizzy.

Hey you gits, escucheme!!!

Tomorrow is the 65th anniversary of D-Day. The surviving men who fought in France that day are dying off in greater numbers each day.

Take a few seconds to remember the sacrifice, we re-fight their battles day after day on our little computer created battlefields.

65 years ago there were real men dying.

Oh aye. But it's also important to keep in mind that men, and many times women too, died every day of that long blight on the human soul, often in the thousands. Every day of the calendar was a D-Day for someone and a memorial to both folly and selfless courage.

Michael

Too true, too true.

On the other hand, I'm feeling quite chipper. Went out paddling today on Pelican Lake in Wright county, just North and a bit West of the Twin Cities. Interesting bloody lake. Over 2,800 acres (which makes it a bloody huge lake), very shallow, and currently the subject of a DNR initiative to draw the water down by something like 11 feet, then return it to a level about 4 feet below where it's been for the last few years in order to reclaim it as a Waterfowl Production Area. It's an 8-10 year project, and I shall watch the progress with great interest.

Was a bit of a bear to paddle today, as there was about a 15 mph (gusting to over 20) wind from the North. Sailing down the West side of the lake was great, but the pull back up to the put-in was a bear.

But, as we all know, I am more like a god than a man when it involves the Life Aquatic.

While it has been a terrible Spring for employment, having enough money, etc., it has been a great year for paddling. Already been out 11 times this year, for 37 hours and over 77 miles.

And I do NOT piss on the floor. I go outside into the front or backyard, if I can't find the bathroom. You can have many interesting conversations with people's neighbours that way. At Dalem's the conversations are in Spanish, and so, rather hard to follow. At Lars's place, it's mainly small-talk involving which part of the lawn you like to piss on best. Out in Mound, where Lars lives, the only issue with pissing on the yard is making sure you don't drown a neighbour who has wandered off to sleep on the grass...

Tomorrow is the 65th anniversary of D-Day.

and the 5th anniversary of the first hot date of your beloved Unca Stukey with the even more beloved and way out of the likes of your reach Lady Baroness Von Stuka.

So celebrations all 'round i'd wager.

and the 5th anniversary of the first hot date of your beloved Unca Stukey with the even more beloved and way out of the likes of your reach Lady Baroness Von Stuka.

And the Divorce is when ?

Noba.

I mean what's so special? Most activities that take place in the dessert are going to be hot, now aren't they?

You could have easily been celebrating the 5th anniversary of the hot rejections you received from the lovely lady.

and the 5th anniversary of the first hot date ...

Which followed the several dozen tepid or downright cold dates which only resulted in the "hot" (and how it nauseates me to even think about it) date because she took pity on you and hoped that she could possibly redeem you, or at the very least hip check you off the balcony if you got too annoying.