Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

films_scannerstill27.jpg

Do Australians dream of electronic sheep?

That looks like a GMC Sierra in the background there, I reckon it must be about a 2001 model, probably with the 5.3l V8 and 5 speed stick shift. Or is it more a 2005 Chevy Silverado? Would do you think Joe?

With a door in their sides to a small fridge full of cold beer?

Stop it!! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Unless I finish off this Wild Turkey then I might....I fell asleep at the computer last night, trying to watch some downloaded Supercross racing from Pheonix a couple of weeks back....obviously miscalculated my alcohol consumption vs laps remaining.....

That looks like a GMC Sierra in the background there, I reckon it must be about a 2001 model, probably with the 5.3l V8 and 5 speed stick shift. Or is it more a 2005 Chevy Silverado? Would do you think Joe?
I think you're off your meds again ... that's what I think.

I also think Nidan1 has taken one too many roundhouse kicks to the head ... not that I'm objecting to that, in fact I'm highly in favor of it ... but that shot he posted made no sense ... as opposed to the stuff he posts that makes little sense ... which is typically the case.

Joe

HELP ME! I am being brainwashed by aliens!

So, what, are they telling you that you've always been loved? That you're respected by your peers? That you're a valued member of your community?

You ought to go to the shrine of your choice and light a candle, then, eh?

Unless you simply mean that your brain is all wet and has been hung out to dry.

Can't help but think it'd be nice for it to get a bit of a hosing, and set out in the sun.

One time on the drive to our cabin in Canada my young niece and nephews began to sing that. Except, for reasons that can only be glimpsed in the dark recesses of the brains of Puritans, they had been taught to sing it as '99 bottles of soda on the wall', because there are many adults who frown at children singing about beer. What makes this all the more dreadful is that we don't call it 'soda' here in Minnesota. We call it 'pop'. Which at least strains the structure less than 'soda'.

The nice thing is, there's just enough stumble when you use 'soda' that even children very quickly grow tired of the awkward vocal, and quit singing.

We call it "pop" too.

When I was a kid I was taught the song as:

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer,

if one of those bottles should happen to fall,

98 bottles of beer on the wall.

So it was still beer, but nobody drank it.

We call it "pop" too.

When I was a kid I was taught the song as:

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer,

if one of those bottles should happen to fall,

98 bottles of beer on the wall.

So it was still beer, but nobody drank it.

In Dutch we have the same song but with the non-politically correct way of calling black people instead of beer.

I'm at work devising new, devious methods to make people like you buy things you don't really need or want.

Without getting you drunk first.

Well thats hardly going to work now IS IT?

Get me drunk and i'll buy anything.....if not.....piss orf!