Any new Syrian stuff in the Brit-module?

tagge

• 2 weeks later...
There was (I want one!) but as far as I can recall, none of the devs chimed in with a yes or no (or even a hint!).

Well at least they haven't given us a definite no. I asked if they might have any surprises for us and was told if they told us that it wouldn't be a surprise so I guess we'll have to wait and see at release time.

Bad thing about adding a new Syrian unit or two would be that only people with the British module will be able to use them. It's a shame they can't do like like was done for the Total Annihilation RTS, where every now and then they released a new, free unit to download. Just give everyone who bought the game a freaking free truck for the Syrians. I mean just admit it was huge over site and we will all be happy.

Oooh, good point. If BFC adds a couple minor Syrian units just for filler those minor units would still be enough to keep non-Brit owners from playing 3rd party scenarios using them. I had been lobbying for little crap like Combatant mortars. But it might not be worth the bother to include them.

Then again, wouldn't BFC want to make life miserable for players too cheap to buy the Brit module off them? :D