Gaudete! It's A New Peng Challenge Thread!

Friday's high is supposed to hit Zero.

Like Leeeeeo's chance of winning our present battle. Like Stikkypixie's I.Q. Like Lar's charisma. Like Joe's ability to be succinct. Like... ah hell, I could do this all day.

0°F? I had to convert it to real degrees, but it was well worth it! Hah!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a balmy 835 Tesla-Melkin degrees.

Convert that, you feckin' bastiges!

On another note, the efforts of my brave, attrited, green American's look as though they are unlikely to persevere against Nidan's green Gesuhndieten. We also are unlikely to overcome Boo's Wehrmachteningengen.

But I'm not scared. Why, next time around, I'm assured of kicking their puny-pitifundus arses. See if'n I won't!

(Former phrasing brought to you by cojones one and two).

In other news;

TESLA wants MPT to design, develop, test and produce a production-ready dual speed transmission for the Dark Star by September 2007. MPT informed TESLA that designing, developing, testing and producing a two speed transmission for the Dark Star by September 2007 would be very challenging and that TESLA should consider a single speed rather than dual speed transmission.

It's been a balmy mid-40s here, both day and night the past couple of days, but I notice the mercury is trending downward a bit now. It's also been a trifle moist since all this was courtesy of a friendly Pineapple Express, which now seems to be dissipating somewhat, but there's another one on the way. BTW, this same Pineapple Express has been feeding moisture into the weather system that has all you louts to the east of the Rockies so "under the weather", ha ha ha! Looks like you folk had better break out your ice skates. Meanwhile, I must put some sun tan oil on my shopping list.

Michael

Well I could look outside my office window and tell of the clear blue sky and balmy 70 degree 'merkin temps we have here....but I won't.

In any case I have to travel to Seoul saturday night and its below freezing there right now so I must remember to 'rug up'.

Blergh the lot of you, here in Chicago we hit 239.111 K right now. For those of you in Europe, that is -39 C, or for you aussies, the roos are frozen solid. For those of us in the US, that is a modest -29 F.

Supposed to warm up today to -10.

The only thing more painful would be going outside and meeting Emrys.

Oh and if any of you Morons [apologies to Moron Local 6 7/8s] on how to get CMX1 or CMX2 to run in Windows 7, I can unofficially give you instructions.

Rune

For you stikkypixie yes that is all it will take. Anyone playing this git from Belgium do NOT expect turns as I much rather hear the screams of anguish after he upgrades to a beta operating system. Not that he sends turns anyway...

Rune

Going to Korea requires you to wear additional toupees?

No, it requires me to drink heavily at the complimentary business club lounge before boarding and continuing the session from the well stocked business class drinks menu, all the while gleefully watching my airmiles credits rack up, all on the company dime, or in my case, the company riyal.

For you stikkypixie yes that is all it will take. Anyone playing this git from Belgium do NOT expect turns as I much rather hear the screams of anguish after he upgrades to a beta operating system. Not that he sends turns anyway...

Rune

Oh, he sends me turns on a daily basis. I think that's because he thinks he's actually going to win this one because he's knocked out a couple of panzers and Italian hurdy-gurdies and some old AA trucks and two mg bunkers that were locked into really stupid positions.

But he's got a bit of a surprise coming.

Blergh the lot of you, here in Chicago we hit 239.111 K right now. For those of you in Europe, that is -39 C, or for you aussies, the roos are frozen solid. For those of us in the US, that is a modest -29 F.

Didn't you hear the Justicar? Wind chill numbers don't count.

According to Intellicast, your -8F low is going to be our high for the day.