Gaudete! It's A New Peng Challenge Thread!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only use open office. As for the peer review, I shudder to think there are people who call old foul joe their peer.

I'm sorry... I meant pear group.

Due to his shape.

The sands of time do settle, you know.

And speaking of the sands of time, this scenario you foisted off on me is one of the ghastliest things I've ever beheld.

It wouldn't happen to be a Rune scenario, would it? It's got that familiar stench about it.

Dagnabbit, I've only been back in the gulf 4 days and now i'm off to India again for 2 days business.....thats 4 India trips in 6 months! and I really hated it the first time!

*whimper*

Mind you, on a brighter note, the free alcohol in the premium terminal business lounge is always a bonus. like 4 fingers of vodka can't hurt can it? Right Leeo?

Dagnabbit, I've only been back in the gulf 4 days and now i'm off to India again for 2 days business.....thats 4 India trips in 6 months! and I really hated it the first time!

*whimper*

Mind you, on a brighter note, the free alcohol in the premium terminal business lounge is always a bonus. like 4 fingers of vodka can't hurt can it? Right Leeo?

So, you'll be flying Drunken Sot Airlines again, I see...

Awwwww... Boo wants to be my facebook friend....ain't that sweet?

You might think it's sweet, but beware, there may be strings attached. Like, he may ask you to post overly complimentary things on his wall as some weird kind of jumping-in Facebook friendship ceremony or somefink.

Had a good weekend, caught my first shoplifter.

But here's the best part.

Kamchatka Vodka – $6.99 a liter.

Young people today, they have no standards. I'd pay double to avoid drinking that ****e. I wouldn't even mix it with lemonade and serve it to Papa Khann.

It was in a plastic bottle, wasn't it? They always put vile slop like that in plastic bottles.

Lars, were you watching so closely because that was the last bottle on the shelf?

Young people today, they have no standards. I'd pay double to avoid drinking that ****e. I wouldn't even mix it with lemonade and serve it to Papa Khann.

It was in a plastic bottle, wasn't it? They always put vile slop like that in plastic bottles.

Lars, were you watching so closely because that was the last bottle on the shelf?

Plastic bottles have their benefits. When your too intoxicated to maintain your grip and drop it, they bounce back...well, maybe not directly back...more like how a football bounces; one is never sure where its off to next, but it makes for an interesting chase.

You might think it's sweet, but beware, there may be strings attached. Like, he may ask you to post overly complimentary things on his wall as some weird kind of jumping-in Facebook friendship ceremony or somefink.

No. I merely request cash donations.

What can I tell you? The economy sucks and my 401K has done a swirly down the drain.

Actually, I use Svedka in my Bloody Mary's. No point going top shelf in a mixed drink, but it's certainly not off the bottom one either.

Btw, try Uncle Dougie's Torpedo Juice, if you can find it, and throw in a Vlasic Zesty Pickle.

Good for what ails you in the morning.

Four Fingers of Vodka can only help. And hey, you've got two hands, so (let me help walk you through this), 2*4=8, eight fingers of vodka. Now, a little key lime and some tonic splashed on eight fingers of voka from a plastic bottle (can't hardly beat a little polyvinylchloride in place of the angostura), and you can help yourself straight into catatonia. That can't hurt. Until you sober up the next day. However, if you never sober up, you never have to pay the piper. TAKE THAT OGSF! I ain't payin' ya!