New Flavor objects in future Modules.

Sequoia

I'm wondering if Battlefront might provide some for CMSF in the future, but also if it's a good idea or not. First if they're used on a map, would that make that scenario unplayable by those who do not own the module whether new forces such as the Brits or used or not? If that is the case, it might not be a good idea to fracture the community for something that does not effect game play no matter how cool some may feel the objects might be.

If that's the decision I hope we get a lot more flavor objects right off the bat with the WWII game.

I can't see why if there is say more flavour objects created in line with another module, why they can not be introduced as a patch for everyone who does not purchase that module...

Bohemia Interactive would commonly release patches containing new vehicles, weapons etc. in their patches for Operation Flashpoint, as well as more scenarios completely free.

Christ, I'd personally make the flavour objects free of charge if BF would implement them :D

• 2 weeks later...

I want to place burned out tanks, cars and crashed aircraft doodads. Nothing that will provoke a 18 certificate but long dead soldiers around a shell crater soon ramps up the immersion level.

All my homemade terrain for warhammer 40k has a smattering of legacy casualties.

I want to place burned out tanks, cars and crashed aircraft doodads. Nothing that will provoke a 18 certificate but long dead soldiers around a shell crater soon ramps up the immersion level.

Pieces of crashed gliders would be very cool. Along with deflated parachutes that we could place on the ground.

I like everything you said.

Here's the list I made in my thread;

dead Cows

dead Horses

out house

signs for buildings

road signs

wagon/horse carts

hay bales/stacks

trough

well/water pump

clothes line with clothes hanging

Rommel's Asparagus

plough

tractor

grape vines

wooden barrels

pile of fire wood

head stones

some cars, for when we get to Paris

Apple tree

Terrain

-------

A leaf layer, so we can make woods a bit more foresty looking. It would mix with underlying mesh, such as grass, like brush does.

Hedges (not like in CMX1 all squared off) more like taller bushes we could place on the map but they'd touch.

Bocage (of course, like they'd forget that! Can't wait to how it's implemented)

Tilled earth (maybe some various crop types to put on top)

Special Buildings

--------

Shed

Outhouse

Barn

Wall, (New types other than the tall and short ones which I hope they keep)

-----

wooden fence

wrought iron fence

Mord.

What's that from, Warhammer 40k?

ratte_800.jpg

Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte

Category: Ultra Heavy Land Cruiser

Phase Of Development: Pre-Prototype

Development Start: June Of 1942

Development Team: Krupp

Crew: 20+

Weight: 1000 Metric Tons (Minimum), 2000+ Tons Estimated

Propulsion: 8 X Daimler-Benz Mb501 20-Cylinder Marine Diesel Engines Producing A Total Of 16,000 Horsepower Or 2 X Man V12z32/44 24-Cylinder Marine Diesel Engines Producing A Total Of 17,000 Horsepower

Speed: 40 Kp/H (Supposed)

Range: Unknown

Length: 35.00m

Width: 14.00m

Height: 11.00m

Armament: 2 X 280 mm 54.5 Sk C/34

1 X 128 mm Kwk 44 L/55

8 X 20 mm Flak38

2 X 15 mm Mg 151/15

Ammunition: 100 Rounds of 280mm for each Gun (estimated) other values unknown

Armor (mm): (values estimated)

Turret Roof: 150