Campaign TF Narwick

OK. I upload it to CMMODS.

New features in 1.2

* CM:SF 1.10 compatible

* New Army equipment (eg. Bradley with ERA)

* A few map are detailed by feedback

* Syrian arty support

Warrior: every feedback will welcome! If you found bugs, showstoppers or strange parts, just drop here a message.

No problem. So far I've played the first two battles with no troubles. Just having fun. ERA on M2s/M3s is cool.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) In the Ebla mission I got some strange reinforcement: a platoon arrived and 5 seconds later an other arrived. :) I know, this is because not exact arrival...

BTW, I pumped up the core units motivation too. And they are very hard now... I could do the CW factory mission with very limited KIA and I lost only 2 Bradleys.

:) In the Ebla mission I got some strange reinforcement: a platoon arrived and 5 seconds later an other arrived. :) I know, this is because not exact arrival...

BTW, I pumped up the core units motivation too. And they are very hard now... I could do the CW factory mission with very limited KIA and I lost only 2 Bradleys.

I also lost two Bradleys in the first mission but one rolled over a mine. The cool thing is I have had some hit by RPGs and they keep on ticking.

Just started playing again, 1 thing I've noticed is in the 1st mission the Bradley seems to have way more TOW missiles? I'm pretty sure the 1st time around it only had like 2-3? and I had to choose which buildings to engage, now I can go to town on the whole village!

This time round does this Bradley just have 10 TOWs for the duration of the campaign or do we get resupply etc?

The Warrior: in Ebla mission, one of my Bradley stands on the highway and a BMP hit it on the front an other RPG hit it on the side in 10 seconds and Bradley was still fine. ;) ERA rulez!

Piecekeeper: you mean CMSF crashed (CTD)? The second mission is a very simple one: no buildings, few units... I have no idea why...

Darkmage: YEAH! I noticed too... :D It's not my job, it's 1.10!!! Currently I1m playing with the hardest Ambush mission and my Bradleys spear the TOWs into the buildings in the town. very effective suppress. ;)

That rockets will resupply in every mission. In the campaign script file I use 70-90% resupply factor after every mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Just played the first two Scenarios of your Campaingn !

1. Scenario is great, nice map...a good fight for the start.

2. Scenario is a little bit too easy in my opinion...less to do for the player.

But if i look at the 3. Scenario (Airport) is see, the next great fight is coming... :D

I'm glad you play with my campaign.

When I started to design this campaign, I want to create a scaled campaign: easy in the beginning and hard at the end. So 2nd scenario is really easy, but you have to fight well the later scenarios, so stay frosty! ;) (You will remember for the desert when you play with SCUDs and Ambush scenarios...) :P

Really liked the first mission and I have high hopes for the whole campaign. The sign of a well-designed scenario is when you don't mind getting your ass handed to you by good enemy AI now and then. I did pretty well, got a Total Victory playing on Veteran but I gave up the scout Bradley too cheaply when I should have kept it back for one more turn. 6 KIA and 15 wounded probably too high and I dismounted my infantry too soon, making them take uneccessary punishment when I could have just pounded and pounded the buildings until nothing moved. Still, used the Howitzers to devastating effect with accurate fire in two locations and made short work of the counter attack.

The briefings, maps and authentic detail are most impressive. I like strong briefings, so thank you Handihoch for helping Bardosy out with those. Mission 1 was very well balanced. The opposition might have lacked firepower but they are effectively placed, well dug in and deploy with good defensive AI. It is very well optimised for 1.10.

This is going to be fun. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...