• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMD Athlon 64 2.0ghz

Geforce 6600

1gb RAM

Windows XP

game runs perfect in all the training missions but when i get to teh scenario and all the reinforcements come in it gets unplaybale, even on lowest settings its like watching a very slow slideshow.

Originally posted by maniac_mat:

AMD Athlon 64 2.0ghz

Geforce 6600

1gb RAM

Windows XP

game runs perfect in all the training missions but when i get to teh scenario and all the reinforcements come in it gets unplaybale, even on lowest settings its like watching a very slow slideshow.

Ouch! To be clear: what kind of athlon do you have? +3000? +3200?

Filippo

Tons of hd memory

cpu amd 64 fx 60

basic sound

Video HIS ARCTIC3 turbo x1950pro

2 x 1 gig ram

running on highest exceipt for screen resolution at 1200 x 1000

runs super smoth and VERY pretty, nice treat seeingthe mud and dirt getting kicked up by the tank treads

Hi packard bell laptop

AMD TURION 64 MOBILE ML34 1.8 GHZ

2 MEG RAM

128 MEG ATI MOBILTY RADEON XPRESS 200 GRAPHICS

ON THE DEMO AT THE LOWEST RES AND EVERYTHING TURNED DOWN TO MINIMUM DETAIL THE FRAME RATE IS SO LOW I DON'T THINK IT'S EVEN 1 1/2 FPS

YOU CANNOT PLAY THE GAME I MUST BE THE LOWEST

YET MUST BE MY CONFIGURATION I THOUGHT I MIGHT GET AT LEAST 12 FPS

NEVER MIND OLDTIMER

pentium 4 cpu 3.00 Ghz 2.99 Ghz

512ram!

training missions run, laggy but do-able

single player mission= unplayable, i get an average framerate of 1 every 2 seconds once the map fills with enemies

this cant be normal, i play games like call of duty and red-orchestra online in the highest settings with no problems at all.

P4 2.8c o/c to 3.1g, 1 gig ram, Gainward 7800GS+ (7900GT in AGp)

1152x864

tutes run ok - 20 fps average

but gets down to 7-15 in the main mission..

I turned EAX off in the sound panel, my soundcard doesn't have have EAX accleration and that picked things up in the tutes, up to 25-30fps

have to test the main mission now

AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+ OC'd to 2.55GHz, 2X BFG GeForce 8800 GTS (SLI Setup) and Corsair CM2X1024-6400 2GB (2x 1GB).

Running the game with all settings maxed and in 1280x960. (need a new monitor, can't get any higher than 1280x1024)

Runs very good here, I got the Logitech G15 keyboard, so I can monitor cpu and ram usage on its lcd and both cpu cores are between 40% and 70%, it only uses about 1200M of ram and somewhere around 900M virtuel ram. My system uses 420M ram and 300M virtuel ram when Iam sitting on a fresh boot and on the desktop.

Originally posted by Sarjen:

Not playable on the single player battle with

AMD Athlon 2800+, 1 GB Ram and 7800 GS. around 5 FPS.

That's surprising. On my system AMD 2400+ 512MB RAM and an old GeForce it runs considerably better than that, even though I wouldn't call it exactly playable. Got more than 15 fps most of the time. a couple of seconds stutter every once in a while, but pausing for a second fixes that.

Originally posted by Lord_Simmox:

ok why not

P4 3.2 prescott

AGP 6800 ultra

2 gig ddr 400

audigy2

runs fine at full settings so far.

picture_098-medium_117.jpg

hehe,sorry couldnt resist the screenie

Holy Sh**!!!

you can DRIVE TANKS W/ THAT RIG! smile.gif

AMD 3200 2.2 Ghz

1 Gig Ram

ATI x800 XT 256mb

Sound Blaster Live EAX

I turn off detailed water, turn off detailed sky, and tone down the grass to normal and everything runs great. Everything else I leave at high settings. I get a little choppy when the infantry reinforcements swarm in on Seelow Heights but other than that, everything runs great.

Lord Simmox, I dont think you have enough bells and whistles. ;)

Well thats just great haha, im getting a new processor to run this game good, but if 1GB of ram isn't sufficient for this game to run not choppy, im a little disappointed haha my specs will be 3GHz Pentium 4 800MHz bus with HT technology, 1GB of Ram, and Radeon X700 Pro 256mb. I hope i can run it nicely. :confused:

My rig is:

AMD 64 3000

6600GT 128MB VRam

1Gb Ram

I haven't experienced any lag (yet) but the load times have been loooong. I had task manager running while playing and notice that when the mission loads my page file increased to over 1GB. According to task manager ToW was using 700MB of memory. So I would support Martin's observation that the system ram is the bottle neck. However other recent games like CoH and BF2142 have also been causing my system to swap so I wasn't too surprised.

Based on my experience I like my next purchase will be another 1GB of memory.

Hi All,

Windows 2000 Pro

AMD 64 3500 1g ram

asus 6600 256 mb nvidia graphics card.

Just finished the Basic Training and really enjoyed it. Graphics crisp and smooth. Looking forward to White Wine and More Tutorials tomorrow.

Regards John