Screen shot requests!

Copper

I would like to see campaign screenshots, precombat, overview maps, and after combat including promotional sequence etc.

Surpriced that out of 200 screenies, theres only one (!?) screenshot of the precombat sequence.

Pretty please??

No alive nor dead animal or human were harmed during this presentation smile.gif

There was just one incapacitated crew member in the Tiger IIRC (the others bailed out), and the Cromwell crew was not happy at all by the way as you can see by the red icons. The scenario was all but over by that time and resistance was down to almost nothing which is why they followed my orders.

Martin

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wubbits:

I sent the ninjas into Michael Dorosh's place and this is what they found under his bed!

Clicky

Wubbits.

If only you knew.... but alas I fear you are too young, and cant HANDLE the truth about MD! </font>

Originally posted by Moon:

No alive nor dead animal or human were harmed during this presentation smile.gif

There was just one incapacitated crew member in the Tiger IIRC (the others bailed out), and the Cromwell crew was not happy at all by the way as you can see by the red icons. The scenario was all but over by that time and resistance was down to almost nothing which is why they followed my orders.

Martin

are they unwilling to enter areas with casualties?

the later cc'as modeled this, if you placed the squad in the "remains", the blood pool of another squads leftovers, their morale would drop quite a bit.

bntw, talking about morale, routing etc. -

will there be surrenders?

say, a soldier surrounded by enemies... well, you get the idea, we have it in CM too.

edit: to include moon's post

(General notice: I went to a musicfestival on wednesday, hence the lack of posts on my behalf and the increase in overall forum sensibility :rolleyes: ).

The new screenshots look good!

Edit: "David and Goliath" and there I was..thinking there would be more Goliath pictures.

-What did the PIAT do to the Panther exactly? It's very hard to imagine the shot caused lethal damage (punched through skirts at an angle and seems to have ricocheted into the tracks).

-Are objects that fly around actually objects, or are they just eye candy? As in: if the shovel that flies off the Tiger would fly into a nearby infantry squad, what would happen?

[ August 20, 2006, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: ComradeP ]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Zulu:

I'd like to see screenshots of shapley Russian nurses sunning themselves or possibly showering after a tough day.

Wow, in the game, can I shoot cum on their pretty little feces ?

Will the cum be modelled precisely after real-world data ? If not, I am SO not going to buy this game!!!11one1!!one

Thou dost not appreciate bad humour. :D:D:D

Seriously, I'm starting to get a tiny bit tired with all the whining and grumbling going on about ToW. The game isn't even out yet, yet people find all sorts of things to whine about.

I'm ashamed for some of the things that get written around here. The devs, they probably work their behinds off in trying to finish this game, and what do some of the "grogs" here do ? They whine, bitch, moan. That,if anything, IMO is in very bad taste.

My take is that if you don't like the game, don't buy it. End of story. I bet for every bitching grog there are 10 non-grogs who would be interested in this kind of game, and might purchase.

I hope that the game sells well, whether it pleased the hard-core grogs or not.

This tiredness occasionally might spawn poor humour. Let the grogs be silenced or I'll continue ! :D