No Israeli module is a shame…

anti-semitic ? im actually pro-semitic you moron. go read what anti-semitic means.

and yes in democratic countries we dont ban or kill for practicing freedom of expression, unlike in pseudo-democratic fashist states like israel.

and for future reference, this is NOT pro-semitic

onion_news1320.jpg

that is jewish fashism.

[ June 06, 2007, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: unsobill ]

i hate when people like you go on to have their long, useless, unjustifiable rants. Calm yourself, because as far as i see it, the Israeli-palestinian conflict is just about as justifiable as god. There is no measure for who has suffered more pain or who is truly righteous, and even if there was, no one has every record of every crime of Palestinians against Israelis or vice versa.

don't bring your political bullsh*t here.

"ww2 took over 25 millions life of soviet people - you dont see them benefit themselfs over that and occupying Europe or Jerusalim do you?"

...Can't resist... Uhm, so what the hell would you call the Soviet occupation of Eastern Europe, 1945-1989?

man i got jewish friends myself - they orthodox jews and great people speaking out against zionists and their evil motives

its just bad apples that are in every culture that blindly repeating empty propaganda bs without even thinking first, get me mad.

i personally think IDF should be dismounted and zionist throwned off the goverment of israel but theres alot of dirty bloody money involved, its practically imposible.

And once again an interesting thread is trashed by the Troll.

dontfeedthetrollrj7.jpg

unsobill ,You dont like Israel fine , Let other people atleast talk about the IDF without throwing in your anti israeli ,anti semetic 2cents

[ June 06, 2007, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Darius359au ]