It's a Man's Life in the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

So, Seanachai stood up for rammer (Does he get points for a completely stupid user name? Is it his way of saying he pitches?). So, all you'd need would be Peng and I to over rule his nonsense... that that would just take rammer annoying us . Given the low, sloping forehead and knuckles dragging on the floor, that shouldn't take to long

The sentence "that that would just take rammer annoying us " - what in the hell does that mean? What are you smoking?

Shaw

Again you correct me while someone like Berlickthething can't speak.

Is that better Mr quote police? Had to edit this to make sure you understood this was to you Shaw. I realize it's hard for you to read something without the quotes or the quotes aren't in the right place or :confused:

[ November 08, 2007, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: rammer4250 ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better on the quotes, yes, but still, a grammar nitpick? Remove one 'that' and it makes sense with the front part preceded by the ellipses. There are, of course, at least two things wrong with your 'anaylsis.' Ahem: 42. This is a "message board" people make spelling and grammar errors. Pointing them out as if they invalidate the meaning behind the words - mistakes and all - just isn't done. It's foolish at best, because the next time you make a spelling error, Zeus help you because everyone and his or her granny is going to point it out to you.

And 11. WTF? That's the best you can do? point out a grammatical error? I've been busting my ARSE off trying to keep you out of Coventry, as utterly worthless a puddle of cat-sick as you are - and the best you can come up with is an effing GRAMMAR NITPICK!?

Holy Mother of HELL! Are you dyslexic, boy?! Didja gradumate hi skewl? What reading level you be at - 3rd or 4th grade? How did so much dumb get crammed into such a tiny noggin? This is what happens when public school funding is gutted by vouchers for the Christo-fascist indoctrination camps. Ya gets non-reeders an nincumpoots! hyuah! Your Rich Person's Tax Breaks at work people, the incomprehension of demented effwits like this jackass. Here I am defending him - keeping his sorry butt out of Coventry, COVENTRY! From whence there is no return, no redemption, no thing, and he comes up with a lame-arsed grammar nitpick. Jesus H Roosevelt Christ! What an ingrate.

Oh, but it's fine and dandy to nitpick UBB errors. Jumpin Jehosephat you've GOT to get those right or it's all a mish mash and not worth reading. Oh yeah, and if you want to be somebody other than a redneck's lapdog, lay off the emoticons. They aren't fashionable in these parts.

And with that, the Colbert Report!

Nighty night. Keep your bungholes tight.

And rimjob, DO try to keep up? I have a low tolerance for tard, and you are full of it. If you can't be amusing then I'm going to stop defending you. I'll let Berli have you. Perhaps he'll just nail you to a board until you are very very sorry. If he's in a good mood. You won't like that.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

And with that, the Colbert Report!

Nighty night. Keep your bungholes tight.

And rimjob, DO try to keep up? I have a low tolerance for tard, and you are full of it. If you can't be amusing then I'm going to stop defending you. I'll let Berli have you. Perhaps he'll just nail you to a board until you are very very sorry. If he's in a good mood. You won't like that.

Might as well work with his hands he can't speak.

Sheesh, I may be an old fart who still thinks that an _ is an integral part of any filename, but, oh crap. Lost my train of thought.

Most excellent Peng thread! This is what is about, meeting strangers on the internet and spewing abuse at one another!

Never mind, all your dollar belong to us! (unfortunately...) Still, it was a nice trade while it lasted. China got to industrialise while selling crap via Walmart, and America got to buy crap in exchange for bits of paper.

Still, got to love the chutzpah of fighting a war and going on a mortgage equity withdrawal consumption binge, promising unsustainable benefits all around (work out what a US civil servant's (especially uniformed) pension would cost on the open money purchase market, then realise it will be met from ongoing taxation. Hello Ponzi!)

Not looking forward to the hangover though. At least in the 70's stagflation there was ABBA to get through the dark times...

[ November 09, 2007, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Wisbech_lad ]

Originally posted by rammer4250:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Now you are showing just a twinkle of promise. Attacking Abbott is great sport, but you can do better.

Not really.

You are from Upstate New York are you not? [/QB]</font>

Hey Berli ,do you know what tomorrow is?

I had planned to go to DC this weekend, maybe go see the new Marine Corps museum, celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Vietnam Memorial, and just generally have a good time.

Didn't work out however, so I must celebrate with you lot.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Send a setup if you wish, CMBB or CMAK I have both installed. Small is good.

I need to drive to Bend and take a couple of loads of old building materials to the dump for one of my boys. I will be home later today and can play a few turns.

Originally posted by Abbott:

I need to drive to Bend and take a couple of loads of old building materials to the dump for one of my boys. I will be home later today and can play a few turns. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I need to drive to Bend and take a couple of loads of old building materials to the dump for one of my boys. I will be home later today and can play a few turns. </font>

I'm tired Joe , had a major failure at work last night...not enough sleep. Anyway, I'm soft on Abbott , he has the same favorite movie as I do.

If you can find ANYTHING remotely acceptable about Abbott you're soft in the head ... not that I'm surprised by that mind you.

Too many roundhouse kicks to the side of your noggin will do that I'm told.

Joe

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Justicar Joe ...

Don't send RimRod to Coventry, he keeps Peng posting, and now he's even got Berli posting.. can't be all bad... Can he?

It's something of a moot point at this time Milady. Peng put the kibosh on the proceedings ... damn him ... and now we just have to hope that the lad does something egregious enough to warrant another call for Coventry ... shouldn't be a long wait from what I've seen.

As to whether or not he is ALL bad ... he can serve as a bad example I suppose.

Joe

I'm tired - had a major failure at work last night...

As long as it wasn't at home, in the... Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to talk about that.

Anyway, I'm soft on Abbott.

And we definitely don't want to talk about that !

Send a turn, it's been a weak. (Sorry)

Noba.