It's a Man's Life in the Peng Challenge Thread!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would simply like to meekly ask for calmer heads and at least a modicum of deco--

Hey! Look! A Butterfly! Ooo, shiny wings blazing in the sun, but those insectile eyes, why at least half of 'em are looking at me funny. Why I oughta...

So Piss orf, the lot of ya. Especially the greedheads in the washingtonian tar pits. May the jackals and hyenas feast on what bonz as hasn't got mired in the coporate pits of tacky collusion.

Oh, and free the butterflys!

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would simply like to meekly ask for calmer heads and at least a modicum of deco--

Hey! Look! A Butterfly! Ooo, shiny wings blazing in the sun, but those insectile eyes, why at least half of 'em are looking at me funny. Why I oughta...

So Piss orf, the lot of ya. Especially the greedheads in the washingtonian tar pits. May the jackals and hyenas feast on what bonz as hasn't got mired in the coporate pits of tacky collusion.

Oh, and free the butterflys!

That's butterFLIES you idiot ... and we ALL look at you funny ... and with a degree of vigilant suspicion, for good reason.

Joe

See the violence inherent in the system? See the retribution, the slandering, the bucolic bacchanalia of torpescence?

**smacks Leeo in the head with The Brick**

That's kinda the whole point, you nimrod.

**smacks Leeo in the head with The Brick, one more time to emphasize the point**

Originally posted by rammer4250:

You know considering that i chose to jump into this cesspool I kinda regret it. I wished I would have dived into a real one. I probably would have found a better class of stink!!!

Then why are you still here? You are perfectly free to sod off a lot now. Or better yet, take your own life. One less jackoff won't do much, but every little bit helps.

Help! Help! I've been accosted by a Pshaw!

See the violence inherent in the system? See the retribution, the slandering, the bucolic bacchanalia of torpescence?

Shame on Pshaw! Shame upon his sorrowful, somnial semblance.

See? This is what I'm getting on about! You have to admire insanity as simple as this.

Either that, of pummel the person about the head and shoulders with monotonous regularity.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rammer4250:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Just being a conservative does not mean tacit approval of this or any other administration. In fact, I think it's safe to say that nuking DC would be the best thing to happen for this country in about 200 years.

What the hell are you? A democrat? Of all the assinine things I have ever heard this beats all.

I heard Al Queda is looking for a few good a-holes!!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Gaylord?........is that you?

Interesting thought, but I don't believe so. Not really Gaylord's style, although I suppose maybe a new multiple personality fragment might have emerged and become dominant. If so, he's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Gaylord had more style and panache. When Gaylord went postal, at least it was somewhat engaging to watch. Compared to Gaylord, this guy is a damp squib, a premature ejaculator if you will.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Gaylord?........is that you?

Interesting thought, but I don't believe so. Not really Gaylord's style, although I suppose maybe a new multiple personality fragment might have emerged and become dominant. If so, he's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Gaylord had more style and panache. When Gaylord went postal, at least it was somewhat engaging to watch. Compared to Gaylord, this guy is a damp squib, a premature ejaculator if you will.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rammer4250:

You know considering that i chose to jump into this cesspool I kinda regret it. I wished I would have dived into a real one. I probably would have found a better class of stink!!!

I suggest you give it a go and report back. </font>

Originally posted by rammer4250:

Well off you go then, you're polluting the MBT enough as it is.

PS I'd like to say that this is the best Peng thread ever! \m/

Do we have a new record? Fastest from posting to Coventry?

I submit: To all knaggits in good standing (and even the ones like Seanachai passed out in the corner) that it be put to a vote.

Is it to be sent to Coventry?

Now wait you just a minute rlette. It's been the long established tradition in the CessPool that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread calls for Coventry.

So ... uh ...

I submit: To all knaggits in good standing (and even the ones like Seanachai passed out in the corner) that it be put to a vote.

Is it to be sent to Coventry?

Joe

Why do I want to grow up and become a member of the voting citizenry again?

And if you want to pile on our representative democracy, the reason it takes so long for a train to get from A to B is a lack of government regulation. They move oranges from Florida to Cincinnati faster than they do people.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

and with that, I think rimjob454 can be safely ignored.

Indeed, one more post along those lines and we'll have another candidate for Coventry. It's been too long.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Why do I want to grow up and become a member of the voting citizenry again?

And if you want to pile on our representative democracy, the reason it takes so long for a train to get from A to B is a lack of government regulation. They move oranges from Florida to Cincinnati faster than they do people.

stoat as usual you are a day late and a dollar short. Contemporary politics is SO three hours ago.

NOW we're discussing Coventry for stammer1984.

DO try to keep up with the class ... and stop trying to modify my posts ... it's clearly what it was posted to be ... then ... or somefink.

Joe