Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Goshes...I still cant tell if you is or if you isn't....I have to stop taking these pills.

What kind of job requires reports 80 f'ing pages long? are you in grammar school or something bauhaus?

Snippped boring explanation.</font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest part about being in your golden years, is that you really dont have anything to prove anymore. I continue to work (although I wish I could afford to retire now and sit home and play CM all day) and earn a respectable living. I have enough discretionary income to buy myself stuff, or get my kids stuff, without having to eat Fancy Feast Tuna for dinner. My investments will keep me living at a decent level for some yars to come after final retiremenmt, and the longer I continue to work now I am socking away money in another 401K plan and the company I work for puts money into a cash balance fund for me.

So if I appear dense and slow at times, its just because I'm saving my energy for the rest of my life....or it could be the beginning of Alztheimer's I'm not too sure.

As long as our health remains good my wife and I have a fairly good life of leisure ahead

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

BTW I just learned how to fire on map mortars using a HQ as a spotter...

If I get home to find a turn from you where my guys are getting clobbered by your mortars, I am going to quite put out. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

As long as our health remains good my wife and I have a fairly good life of leisure ahead

"Yes, a life filled with me screaming at the neighbor kids and accosting ground squirrels while my wife leaves small, easily tripped over objects at the head of the stairs and builds wobbly shelves over the bathtub for me to keep my collection of working toasters. Ah yes, it is indeed a good life."

Originally posted by Mace:

OK, Which one of your buggers have broken Abbott?

He's being nice!

I ain't broke you dorfus. I usually am a nice guy, you ought to see me around small children, animals and women I respect. Besides I like Nidan1 . You’re allright and I know your no dummy. It isn’t easy to get your goat, I have to work at it. Getting’ your sheep is probably a lot tougher.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

So are you saying Nidan1 is a small child an animal or a woman you respect? </font>
I might take offense to that, but since today is the Birthday of the United States Marine Corps, of which I am an alumnus, I will let it go... for now !!!!!, however if you want to send a set up, I would be happy to grab you by the cojones....and hope you heart and mind follows, however that is not totally necessary.