Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Let me rephrase this for you since you are too deft to get it right...

deft [deft]

–adjective, -er, -est.

dexterous; nimble; skillful; clever.

Why thank you, bauhaus!

I don't know why everybody says you're so dense. </font>

edited because I wasn't playing nice.

Forgive me for the mistakes I've made in two bloody posts. I just finished up an 80 freekin' page project (a math unit I had to design) and am on to another project, so my attention to detail isn't the best today. More than anything I'm irritable and a big pain in the arse to a lot of people as of late. But I thank you Joe Shaw, YOU'RE beginning to remind me why I took a few years off from the Cesspool.

Is he SERIOUS I wonder....not ever having anything to be serious about these days, I find it hard to tell the difference....or such like.

Say Mr Peng you seem to have a jolly old time thrashing my former liege Boo Radley about in battles that he always seems to be losing...perhaps we have a tHing in common, enjoy thrashing him as well....I might enjoy thrashing YOU even more...whaddya say?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Is he SERIOUS I wonder....not ever having anything to be serious about these days, I find it hard to tell the difference....or such like.

Say Mr Peng you seem to have a jolly old time thrashing my former liege Boo Radley about in battles that he always seems to be losing...perhaps we have a tHing in common, enjoy thrashing him as well....I might enjoy thrashing YOU even more...whaddya say?

I'm serious about the 80 page project and a bunch of others I have to do. I'm serious about being a weeeeeee bit crabby and pain in the arse. I'm serious about Joe being a frickin' idjit (but we all know that). I'm serious about being a little mad at myself for botching the English language, especially since I'm going to be teaching English/LA. I'm serious when I say how much I hate you all. But aside from that, I'm not serious about anything else. So am I serious or not?

Originally posted by Lars:

My Deer Hunt

Been there, done that on the Monachie Jeep trail above Ridgecrest a few years back. Not the lug nuts but that is a fun idea.

However I can tell you about Red and Earl's latest deer hunting experience. Sitting up on a high ridge overlooking the valley as the sun rises…

Red: Hey Earl, is that a new scope?

Earl: Yep it is too. Hey Red, I can see your house from here with this new scope. Uh-oh, it looks like your wife is cheating on you!

Red: Damn her to hell! Shoot that bitch in the head and then shoot the fella in his private parts!

Earl: Hell, I can do that with one shot!

Originally posted by Lars:

My Deer Hunt

(snip)

At that's when I saw the cross wrench.

Anybody need lug nuts?

Why don't you keep them and mount them on your wall? You probably have a spot you intended for the trophy deer you didn't get to shoot. Impress all of your hunting, fishing & drinking buddies with your daring tale of how you managed to bag a handful of lug nuts on the opening day of deer season. tongue.giftongue.gif

Your adventure sounds like you admit to committing both vandalism and theft. Of course you didn't get caught which makes it legal in the US. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Your adventure sounds like you admit to committing both vandalism and theft. Of course you didn't get caught which makes it legal in the US.

I prefer to think of it as an arm's length citizen's arrest.

Saw the sheriff going back in there later in the day. Think the landowner on the other side called in. Them boys had some 'splaining to do.

And I told the game warden about it the next morning when he checked my license as I was coming out of a different spot. He laughed his ass off and said, "Good!".

So get stuffed.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Goshes...I still cant tell if you is or if you isn't....I have to stop taking these pills.

What kind of job requires reports 80 f'ing pages long? are you in grammar school or something bauhaus ?

Getting my masters in education (MAT). I quit my job as a photojournalist over a year ago to do this. Let's just say the journalism business is not what it used to be (how's that for restraint Berli?) Berli, Moriarty, and I used to work together for those of you who care

This was a "real world" unit we had to design for math. So I designed a 12-day mat unit for 5th graders using the math properties in NFL football and European football (soccer over here). So it's all lesson plans, worksheets, assessments....blah, blah, blah. Sad thing is, this will probably never see the day in a classroom because I'm hoping to teach middle school (6-8 grade) English/LA or social studies. I've got my hours in those two subjects to be considered highly qualified in those subjects, plus all the necessary testing required, per the rules set forth by Pres. Bush and his wonderfully written piece of tripe No Child Left Behind. While the concept of NCLB is noble, the execution of NCLB leaves a lot to be desired.

This is the second such unit I've had to write for a class. The first one was on the Civil War (for social studies) and was longer than the math unit.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

That sounds vaguely French.

Oh no it ain’t French. I don’t hold with them froggies. I don’t even eat fries; I like my potatoes cooked up in a iron skillet or smashed in a pan. Heck I can’t imagine anyone getting along with them fellers especially since the only way they can separate the men from the boys in the French army is with a crow bar. Hell, The only battle the French navy ever won was against Greenpeace!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Goshes...I still cant tell if you is or if you isn't....I have to stop taking these pills.

What kind of job requires reports 80 f'ing pages long? are you in grammar school or something bauhaus?

Snippped boring explanation.</font>

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

Hell, The only battle the French navy ever won was against Greenpeace!

A redneck in the cesspool?! Now I've seen everything.

I'll name a few of the more notable French Naval victories for ya, then get the hell out of here before the Pingthreadian Popular Police tell me to sod off.

Battle of Cádiz

Battle of Palermo

Battle of Beachy Head

Battle of the Chesapeake (They waz given yew rednecks a hand kicking Cornwallis in the nards down at Yorktown, ya here?)