Pre-orders available now?

BFC,

The poster showing the involvement of each brigade/division in the war is exactly the sort of thing I'd hoped would be included to assist us in designing consistent and complementary scenarios. Will the map shown on the poster be in the manual as well (for those not considering the $60 purchase option)?

P.S. - Which arrow is for the British contingent in the invasion plan?

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target="_blank">

event.png

</a>

[ June 30, 2007, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Cpl Steiner ]

"the map shows an Amphib Op around..."

They do keep promising us modules. Looks from the map like the Marines *might* be coming in off the coast though some pretty densely populated mountainous areas. Lucky them :rolleyes:

I've lost track on who they hope to include for future coalition modules. Brits most probably - but was there mention of Canadians (with their 25mm gun LAV IIIs)? Germans? French? I suppose they'd be the ones pushing south from Turkey perhaps?

Personally, I'd like to see the French just so I could play with their cool little 90mm gun ACs :D

Until they've got amphib capabilities plugged in I suppose an amphib landing would have to start out as a 'fait acompli' Marines land somewhere along the coast totally unexpectedly without opposition in the dead of night . With the sunrise the fun - and the module - starts.

There should be a pre order option for us folks that just want to download the game, with no extra frills.

Like others do, pre orders can download the game before the release date, but with a missing component, which you can only download on the release date, thus activate the game.

This way you will also avoid the immense network traffic that a release for everybody at the same time, generates. Takes some time to download the game when its 5kb/s transfer rate.. would be quicker to get it in the retail shop I guess tongue.gif